Data in South Texas, am I the only one with none?

Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
It seems as if data for sprint in the Houston area is out, 3G at least. I am just wondering if it is just me, like the title says, or if others in the area are experiencing the same outages? It started a little while after lunch, maybe earlier though, I was on WiFi at the house.

thanks

edit...doing the verison PRL hack restored my data!

Last edited:

jlampitt

Mar 27, 2011
Denver, CO
Denver: 3G data is wonky

Have the same thing going on up here in Denver. I have an EVO and my wife has an EVO Shift. Both are experiencing the same problems. Started sometime around 10/10:30ish MDT.

Justintegra

Aug 3, 2007
Yep it's down here in Austin, Both my friend and I can't get on 3g or 4g on EVO(rooted) and Epic. I just rooted my phone too, I thought I messed something up haha.

Last edited:

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
Dayton, Texas here. About 20 miles east of Houston on F.M. 1960

I thought I had messed something up myself, I was on virus kingdom and data was working. Went back to my deck rom nandroid and data was borked. I wiped-flashed all sorts of stuff, updating prl's and profile's, lol. Then I did the verizon hack and data returned :) My wife just got home and hers is messed up as well, LG Optimus S.

Maybe that new network vision is being turned on, Yeah Right!

Last edited:

jlampitt

Mar 27, 2011
Denver, CO
Forgot to mention, we have an Airave device at the house and 3G works perfectly. However, the moment I step outside and walk down the street so I'm out of range of the Airave, 3G doesn't work. (South-western Denver area)