Data mobile issues after upgrade to Android 12

Search This thread

umby75

Mar 9, 2012
Hi everyone!

Two days ago I upgraded my OP 7 Pro to Android 12 (GM1913_11_H.30) but I noticed a weaker coverage of my mobile network data and, the worst thing, when I make a call the mobile data has always deactivated.

Before the upgrade it happened only often but now I always have mobile data disconnected.

However, I don't remember such weak coverage before the upgrade and the phone is in Edge mode most of the time..

Do you have the same issues?

Do you know how we can fix them?

SynAct

Aug 27, 2018
Hello !
I got the same issue..
Version : OxygenOS 12.1|Android12|GM1913_11_H.30
since I updated my 7 pro , I m losing my network coverage too often..
With android 11 I had any issue about network but since I updated to android 12 my network going away. I use everyday hotspot mode to share network with my computer for work and I get constantly disconnected.
I saw few post complaining about it but any informations came from OnePlus , sadly 😒
I found a way to get back my network without rebooting my device or waiting 10 mins.
I disable my Sim card then I enable it..
now I m looking a way to roll back to android 11 or if isn't possible, I m thinking deeply about a factory reset.

OnePlus 7 pro Europe
French operator : Sosh (orange)

I already reset my wifi settings but nothing changed
If anyone got information about it, I m all ears !
Cheers!

umby75

Mar 9, 2012
Hello !
I got the same issue..
Version : OxygenOS 12.1|Android12|GM1913_11_H.30
since I updated my 7 pro , I m losing my network coverage too often..
With android 11 I had any issue about network but since I updated to android 12 my network going away. I use everyday hotspot mode to share network with my computer for work and I get constantly disconnected.
I saw few post complaining about it but any informations came from OnePlus , sadly 😒
I found a way to get back my network without rebooting my device or waiting 10 mins.
I disable my Sim card then I enable it..
now I m looking a way to roll back to android 11 or if isn't possible, I m thinking deeply about a factory reset.

OnePlus 7 pro Europe
French operator : Sosh (orange)

I already reset my wifi settings but nothing changed
If anyone got information about it, I m all ears !
Cheers!
I don't think you'll fix your issue through a factory reset, because it seems to be a well known issue in Android 12 with this phone.
Android 11 has as drawback the battery draining, in fact, I was pondering to roll back to Android 10 (10.0.1) bit, however, I discovered that my carrier doesn't support the VoLTE feature on this phone. Thus, I decided to migrate to a new phone...