Data partition is encrypted Orange Fox Recovery Problem

Search This thread

gagarin699

Oct 5, 2012
guys i need your help :(

i tried to downgrade ng device from MIUI12 to MIUI11 , what i did was i flash MIUI 11 ROM using Orange Fox Recovery with wiping dalvik/cache,system,data after that i proceed to install MIUI11, after flashing i boot my device to system and the first prompt was the system asking me for pin/password, i enter my orange fox recovery pin password and didn't work, after that i boot my phone to Orange Fox and now it didnt recognize my password. i dont know what to do, :( please help :(

saad_senpai

Dec 23, 2021
Bangladesh

i tried to downgrade ng device from MIUI12 to MIUI11 , what i did was i flash MIUI 11 ROM using Orange Fox Recovery with wiping dalvik/cache,system,data after that i proceed to install MIUI11, after flashing i boot my device to system and the first prompt was the system asking me for pin/password, i enter my orange fox recovery pin password and didn't work, after that i boot my phone to Orange Fox and now it didnt recognize my password. i dont know what to do, :( please help :(
Found this one on orange fox wiki:

i found so far when u flash new rom then again format ur internal storage

Shubham9871

Aug 14, 2022

you have to encrypt your device because only ROM can encrypt your device

Shubham9871

Aug 14, 2022
guyz i need help
i'm facing an problem that i am trying to boot my orange fox recovery on redmi 6 pro but it is not flashing. i've tried all the combos.