• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Daxian x999/T32 OS!

Search This thread

silentlo

May 25, 2008
Los Angeles
This phone is china made... not meant for flash the rom

The rom of this phone is not writable... The O.S is permanantly built in a chip... i gave up on it long ago. I know this big dealer that sold more than 2k of this Daxian x999+ phone. He contacted to manufacture but no luck. So becareful when you buy phone from china. THere's no support or tweak for it.

dcoelho

Aug 23, 2005
Lisboa
The rom of this phone is not writable... The O.S is permanantly built in a chip... i gave up on it long ago. I know this big dealer that sold more than 2k of this Daxian x999+ phone. He contacted to manufacture but no luck. So becareful when you buy phone from china. THere's no support or tweak for it.

You are probably right, but no problem for me. I have my old Hermes for tweecking and I bought the latest T32+ with windows mobile 6 rom (Touch) for a half of the Iphone price and pleasantly cheaper than the latest HTC models. I can install on it or in 2gb card the apps I use in my hermes including GPS.
I like the phone and I can live without changing the Rom every 2 days :)
Now I use hermes when I go working and the T32 when I go out for fun and some drinks with friends (women included, of course):

p_azanza

Aug 9, 2008
flashing rom x999

I found this "code" online for flashing the x999, hope it helps...

DAXIAN-X999

T438_DM_25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00_MAUI_06B_W07_ 20_MP_V12_EN_FR_bin.rar

the forum was in german so i really don't know what its used for ....

pyron666

Dec 2, 2009
Rom

What i found that worked was copy all files to your microsd card then press and hold - Volume up + Camera + Power button

Workd best with microsd cards below 1gb