Daz.g Theming - HD / Blue HD OrbiconS [Iconpacks]

Search This thread

daz.g

Jun 25, 2010
Salisbury
I know what you mean man, I only get a few hours, but the kids are hanging out of me, so it's hard to concentrate.

I can't spend to long on a pack before I get all ancy and have to move onto something else, I've got a fair few ideas in my head and I want to get them into PS.

As for the wife part....... I feel your pain..... Lol

My Flame pack took ages, one by one, yet the amount of time I spent on them doesn't feel worth it, specially when there free... I always try find ways to do the visa batch process.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

don't mention kids lol - my 2 year old had a play on my laptop with eclipse open a few weeks back, I had to reinstall Eclipse fresh and rebuild ALL of my packs..... Lesson most definitely learned :D

Started making some UCCW widgets to tie in with my icon packs...

Also looking at some analogue clocks and another UCCW item that some may have seen in some of my screenshots....:rolleyes:

daz.g

Jun 25, 2010
Salisbury

[size=+2]HD OrbiconS 2.1 and Silver Clamp 2.1 are now live on the store:

56 + 60 new icons and 10 new walls....[/size]

Big thanks to a special lady Dori for helping me get activities and icons through the new Nova Prime icon dev tool, if anyone else has nova prime and would like to help me out please let me know.....

Reactions: cujo6801 and mloc33

mloc33

Nov 10, 2010
VA
Fair play man, they look good.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: cujo6801

cujo6801

Jan 2, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
qe8ymypy.jpg

sent from the DOG pound

Reactions: daz.g

rainai4

Feb 24, 2013
HD OrbiconS Zipfile are nice!
I have download it. But in HD OrbiconS Zipfile I cannot find icons of Outlook and Internet Explorer Globe.
Do you can make this icons of Outlook and Internet Explorer Globe, pls.
Very thanx!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[size=+3] Icon Pack Index[/size]

[size=+3]HD OrbiconS Icon Pack[/size]

[size=+3]Blue HD OrbiconS Icon Pack[/size]

[size=+3]HD OrbiconS Clamp Red Icon Pack[/size]

[size=+3]HD OrbiconS Clamp Silver 2.0[/size]

[size=+3]HD BoxiconS 1.0[/size]

[size=+3] StockCut[/size]

Features

 HD Icons
     Over 350 Custom Hi DefIcons
     Icon mask support to theme all icons in your drawer
     XXHDPI Tablet support
     Nova/Nova Prime/Apex/Apex Pro/ADW/ADW ex/Holo HD/ SS Launcher / Action Launcher / Next launcher
     Multiple App-drawer icons with ’iconpicker’ support (Nova and Apex only)

These are collections of 450+ custom HD icons with support up to xxhdpi resolution (so should look great on tablets too). The aim of these packs is very much Quality over Quantity, I noticed that a lot of app icons have really poor resolution which looks bad on modern screens and set about creating an icon pack to improve this. I have used higher res images for all these icons and also tweaked the contrast, brightness and shadowing before creating the desired effect on the icon. These icons look vivid on amoled screens and really pop out!
    The APK's all support icon masking so will theme ALL of your icons in your App Drawer, it also uses an iconshader xml which will modify the contrast and brightness of the masked icons - the end result is a masked icon which is not far off the quality of the fully customised icons.

Requests

I will happily take requests for icons to receive the ‘HD’ treatment with the aim being for these packs to grow over time in number and quality.
    If you wish to request an icon or ten you are welcome to email me:

email]Lucasdev101@gmail.com[/email]

Or just post in this thread.....
    Please include the app’s name and also an activity name if possible. ‘QuickShortcutMaker’ is a great free app on the play store to get this
    Any problems you have can also be discussed via email or here and I will be glad to help you in any way I can...

Latest Versions

HD OrbiconS 2.1 : 400+ icons,full iconmasking,20 wallpapers and a full app interface on the playstore apk

HD Blue OrbiconS 1.3 : includes many new icons and optimised file sizes. Many other tweaks and updates to other icons throughout the pack, a total of 340 custom icons.

HD OrbiconS Clamp Red 1.2 : now includes a full set of 340 customised icons and optimised image file sizes. Masking images have been tweaked and icon picker icons added.

HD OrbiconS Clamp Silver 2.1 : 400+ icons,full iconmasking,20 wallpapers and a full app interface on the playstore apk

HD Boxicons 1.0 : 400+ icons,full iconmasking,20 wallpapers and a full app interface on the playstore apk

Stockcut 1.1 : 400+ custom icons, full iconmasking, 20 wallpapers and a full app interface on the playstore apk

I have a few more ideas for icon packs, they'll be some colour variations coming soon....
    feel free to post screenshots, I'm always on the hunt for new layouts and walls !

Many thanks to the1dynasty - you the man !

Of course for my XDA friends links are attached to the zip files for manual installation of all the custom icons for each of the packs.

Enjoy :laugh:

HD OrbiconS Clamp Silver Zipfile
    HD OrbiconS Clamp Red Zipfile
    HD OrbiconS Zipfile
    HD Blue OrbiconS Zipfile
    HD BoxiconS 1.0 Zipfile
    StockCut 1.0 Icons (350+)
    Hi All,

Not been able to put any time into my icons for the last few months due to personal reasons but I AM BACK !!

[size=+3]HD OrbiconS Icon Pack[/size]

[size=+3]Blue HD OrbiconS Icon Pack[/size]

[size=+3]HD OrbiconS Clamp Red Icon Pack[/size]

Got loads of ideas for new sets but felt I owed it to everyone who has downloaded my current packs to sort them out a nice update first.
    I've added 80 odd icons to each pack as well as a host of multiple choice picker icons for commonly used things.
    The clamp red has received a massive update and now has the full quota of custom Hi Def icons that the other two packs had, its also got better masking in the APK.....
    Links below for the 340+ custom icons for manual use

Blue OrbiconS ----------->> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103277725/Blue OrbiconS 1.3.zip
    HD OrbiconS --- ---------->> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103277725/HD OrbiconS 1.3.zip
    Clamp Red --------------->> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103277725/Hd OrbiconS Clamp Red 1.2.zip

Regarding the new ideas there will be some more of the clamp OrbiconS, maybe with a silver or white clamp? I've also got some square icons in the pipeline which I'll preview soon...
    Massive thanks to everyone who has downloaded my apps and icons....
    Daz

Here's a preview of my current pack in progress. Got 220 icons and the app interface done so far but aiming for 500 icons at release.

I've finished my latest pack......
    [size=+3] StockCut[/size]

Playstore apk has a full app interface,auto-apply and various other features ....

And here's a zip file containing all app icons as well as the 'picker' selection for manual use, feel free to use these however you wish ;)

Enjoy !

The Silver Clamp HD OrbiconS are now live with 330+ custom Hi-Def icons, click the Playstore badge for the auto installer APK or look below for the dropbox link containing all 330+ icons for manual use.
    I hope you all like them and feel free to post up some screenshots if you want?

Daz

HD OrbiconS Clamp Silver Zipfile