dbrand black carbon fiber

Search This thread

xnifex

Jul 4, 2006
Phoenix
In case you've never had one, dbrand has pretty nice skins for the Moto X.

ScbqR9a.jpg

Reactions: piccit

NWKENT

Dec 17, 2010
Tryon, North Carolina
Yeh..planning on order Moto X Pure Edition next week, since the blue N6 64GB still waiting..and was thinking of wood backplate..but..now that I've seen yours, and others dbrand..maybe I'll go with black back panel, and apply one of these..Thanks for your encouragement and post..

BTW..beautiful device you have..
:)

Exclusive Moto user since 1989..
XT1080M Droid Maxx Developer Edition
http://waynekent.com/page6.html
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!

xnifex

Jul 4, 2006
Phoenix
Yeh..planning on order Moto X Pure Edition next week, since the blue N6 64GB still waiting..and was thinking of wood backplate..but..now that I've seen yours, and others dbrand..maybe I'll go with black back panel, and apply one of these..Thanks for your encouragement and post..

BTW..beautiful device you have..
:)

Thanks. I love the blue accents, makes the grilles in the front look so nice. Yeah I have a carbon fiber back for the n6 as I was sure I was going to purchase that. I need to sell that.

NWKENT

Dec 17, 2010
Tryon, North Carolina
Thanks. I love the blue accents, makes the grilles in the front look so nice. Yeah I have a carbon fiber back for the n6 as I was sure I was going to purchase that. I need to sell that.
Yeah..I was thinking blue, or orange..would look nice, like yours..and cheaper than the wood, other Moto panels..

And if the Moto site ever has the N6 I want, and receive it, I'll keep you in mind, and check back with you, if you still have the dbrand and wish to sale..

Which model X do you have, and what do you think so far, with the device.?

I really like the CF look..like on my Droid Maxx..

Anyhow..thank you, and take care..

Exclusive Moto user since 1989..
XT1080M Droid Maxx Developer Edition
http://waynekent.com/page6.html
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!

Last edited:

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I've been using dbrand skins for a while now and they are excellent. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a nice skin. I just ordered my wife a Moto X Pure Edition so maybe she will want a skin for it. Hopefully dbrand will also release their pink carbon in addition to their limited edition blue carbon.

66racer

Nov 26, 2010
I might end up getting the black carbon if I get bored of the white, but here is a pic of the white for those curious.

Attachments

• _DSC0075.jpg
    _DSC0075.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 799

gotzaDroid

Sep 13, 2012
Just ordered the blue carbon too. I already have a blue back, so I justified it because I'm not changing the color of the phone.

chad24taylor

Sep 18, 2010
Anyone have any experience using these with a Diztronic case? I had a Toast wood skin, and it was just thick enough to make cases fit awkwardly. I usually only put a case on when I go to the gym, but it's extremely important for me to have that protection.

Basically, is it thin enough that it doesn't affect case fit?

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Anyone have any experience using these with a Diztronic case? I had a Toast wood skin, and it was just thick enough to make cases fit awkwardly. I usually only put a case on when I go to the gym, but it's extremely important for me to have that protection.

Basically, is it thin enough that it doesn't affect case fit?

Is the Toast thicker than a vinyl skin? The Diztronic fits fine if you have a skin like dbrand on your phone but I've never had a toast wood skin so I don't know.

pacobahyba

Dec 8, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
I got a dbrand for my xt1097 and it is amazing. Gave me a possibility for customizing my x (since motomaker is not available in Brazil) and delivery had no issues so I am now a fan. But, I am indeed looking for a decent screen protector to use. I had to remove mine to install the front piece of my skin but I am rather clumsy and I am scared to death that I am using this thing without a screen protector. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In case you've never had one, dbrand has pretty nice skins for the Moto X.

ScbqR9a.jpg
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone