Dbrand & Slickwrap Skins Availability

Search This thread

ky3bmu4

Aug 31, 2010
Dbrand launched marble series and provides 30% discount. And I have a complain about it - I visited dbrand mobile website yesterday and the landing page promoted the 30% sale running the whole website. I did not know the exact prices so I made the order thinking that the prices are already cut and two hours later I received a promo email regarding the 30% sale going. Much to my surprise I found out the this time the prices are lower, so my order was made "full price" notwithstanding the fact that their website already had a 30% off promo banner on too.
In my dissapointment I wrote to dbrand asking whether to apply 30% discount to my order or to cancel it.

InfiniteReality

Jan 16, 2008
Lake Charles
Did anyone here order a dbrand around 10/16 like I did and their order still says processing? I ordered from dbrand on 10/16 for my Pixel XL and haven't had any updates whatsoever. I emailed them twice in the last week with my order number and they have yet to return an email. I'm starting to get frustrated. $20 for nothing so far is kind of ridiculous. It's been over 3 weeks without so much as an email. Hmmm.....

When i emailed then wonder WTF is going on, took them almost a week to even reply to my email.

tommyntpham

Nov 30, 2012
Cleveland
Did anyone here order a dbrand around 10/16 like I did and their order still says processing? I ordered from dbrand on 10/16 for my Pixel XL and haven't had any updates whatsoever. I emailed them twice in the last week with my order number and they have yet to return an email. I'm starting to get frustrated. $20 for nothing so far is kind of ridiculous. It's been over 3 weeks without so much as an email. Hmmm.....

I ordered mines on the 18 and received it on the 5th.

DaveHTC200

Oct 2, 2008
My Slickwraps tracking showed it was in Chicago on the 3rd, no update since then. I guess tracking info might not work in the UK... :(
Same as mine from the 31st!! Being in the UK to I'm wondering if some guy is just walking them across the world!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kh_0B11

Oct 20, 2016
Dbrand launched marble series and provides 30% discount. And I have a complain about it - I visited dbrand mobile website yesterday and the landing page promoted the 30% sale running the whole website. I did not know the exact prices so I made the order thinking that the prices are already cut and two hours later I received a promo email regarding the 30% sale going. Much to my surprise I found out the this time the prices are lower, so my order was made "full price" notwithstanding the fact that their website already had a 30% off promo banner on too.
In my dissapointment I wrote to dbrand asking whether to apply 30% discount to my order or to cancel it.

Similar thing happened to me too. Ordered a concrete/stone skin on Nov. 3rd and Nov. 8th came by with no shipping details or anything so I send them an email asking about the tracking number and also the 30% promotion they got going on (as I just received the email before I wrote the email.) I asked if i could refund/return the item and re-purchased at the discounted price. Then today I received an email stating that my order was just shipped (well over 72hr) with no answers to my questions regarding the promotion. Completely ignored.

As others have said, dbrand is a joke. There's plenty of companies that offer skin wrap nowadays so I will probably be taking my business somewhere else.

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills
I ordered mines on the 18 and received it on the 5th.
They finally replied about 20 minutes ago with shipping confirmation and an apology note stating my order was overlooked. Wtf? Seriously? No further information or a one time "here's a discount for forgetting you gave us $20" nope, nothing. Never again will I be a Dbag customer.

Reactions: tommyntpham

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
SlickWraps has ELECTION DAY SALE // 45% OFF // TODAY ONLY CODE: VOTE Nov 9th 2016

580x580xdark-brown-leather_1_1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bOpHU9yTYn.jpg
580x580xlight-brown-leather_1_1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.x6EjAnZ_48.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: droidiac13

ky3bmu4

Aug 31, 2010
Similar thing happened to me too. Ordered a concrete/stone skin on Nov. 3rd and Nov. 8th came by with no shipping details or anything so I send them an email asking about the tracking number and also the 30% promotion they got going on (as I just received the email before I wrote the email.) I asked if i could refund/return the item and re-purchased at the discounted price. Then today I received an email stating that my order was just shipped (well over 72hr) with no answers to my questions regarding the promotion. Completely ignored.

As others have said, dbrand is a joke. There's plenty of companies that offer skin wrap nowadays so I will probably be taking my business somewhere else.
Well, in my case they replied next day and provided a 30% refund, so I am satisfied. Now need to get my pixel lol.

Reactions: Kh_0B11

SteveyJack

Jul 11, 2012
Nottingham
Hey! Mine have never included a "spray"..

They're adhesive..

I got a spray with the naked version for the Note 7 which is what made me question it. The installation video shows them doing it without spray but then it's a black carbon wrap so you can't see any fingerprints but I don't see how I can fit a naked one without getting fingerprints on the adhesive side. Anyone else got the naked one and fitted without spray?

DaveHTC200

Oct 2, 2008
I got a spray with the naked version for the Note 7 which is what made me question it. The installation video shows them doing it without spray but then it's a black carbon wrap so you can't see any fingerprints but I don't see how I can fit a naked one without getting fingerprints on the adhesive side. Anyone else got the naked one and fitted without spray?
I fitted without the spray, but due to the fingerprints all over it, I threw my toys out of the pram....
The naked wrap is now scrumpled up in the bin...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL

I do this in the bathroom, turn on shower to build some steam to cut down some dust.

I prepare a bowl with water and drip 1 drop of dawn and suds it up some.

I peel the skin and soak it in the solution without touching the adhesive side.

Pick it up by the edges and slide it on the device.

Move it until it's aligned and square.

Then use a squeegee and push the excess liquid out and down away from the electronics.

I then take the cloth and wipe it down and let it sit drying.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Black leather with wood glass panel from dbrand

(Crashguard bumper from rhinoshield)
    Dbrand Marble skin on Pixel XL :D
    didnt do to bad of a job with the corners. Just use your hairdryer heavily :good:
    IMG_20161117_160906_zpsaydfmzkx.jpg

IMG_20161117_161400_zpslqhuy7wa.jpg

IMG_20161117_161508_zpszpilo2rp.jpg

IMG_20161117_161400_zpslqhuy7wa.jpg
    Which one did you get? Can you post a pic?

I got flat black, for protection more than flash.

I also got a DBrand but in there typical fashion it will be another two weeks before I see it.
    Just got home and posting the pics of the slickwraps skin. It is the hemp skin and its ok. The installation was very easy and fits perfectly. Had to use a heatgun to get the edges to stick which is normal for all skins. It really doesn't feel like hemp fabric but it is kinda grippy. I do have dbrand skins on order but they have not shipped out yet. I do like the natural look of this skin. It did come with a full front skin, a top and bottom skin, a few G logo stickers made out of the same hemp like material and a finger print skin. I did not use the finger print skin because then you can't unlock the phone with it. I do not like cases but used a case on this phone because of the back glass.
    Here's a leather one from Slickwraps. The cutouts are quite precise and the wrap covers the front chamfered edges. Pictures were taken with an S7 Edge because Pixels are not yet able to take pictures of itself.