DC2SD Problem!

Search This thread

Rockmins

Nov 12, 2011
colombo
www.facebook.com
Hey friends,
I Flashed again gingerdx31b(mimmi) after creating a ext partition through CWM and I activated the DC2SD after that I install couple of apps and rebooted my phone and suddenly FC errors are pop up and only black screen, I did it again wiping all but it still happens so I decided to Flash again wiping all active A2SD and there are no errors with it.

Can some one help me to activate DC2SD without that errors! I need it because I saw some one telling its save more system memory more than A2SD!

jay-z-s

Dec 1, 2012
Amol
Hey friends,
I Flashed again gingerdx31b(mimmi) after creating a ext partition through CWM and I activated the DC2SD after that I install couple of apps and rebooted my phone and suddenly FC errors are pop up and only black screen, I did it again wiping all but it still happens so I decided to Flash again wiping all active A2SD and there are no errors with it.

Can some one help me to activate DC2SD without that errors! I need it because I saw some one telling its save more system memory more than A2SD!

#Ap2sd moves installed apps from data partition to sdcard & data partition is located at root/data
#Dc2sd moves dalvik-cache from data partition to sdcard & dalvik is located at root/data/dalvik-cache*
#system partition is where rom installs & it's located at root/system
1-data partition size is ~200 mb
2-data partition is not using system partition(they are separated)
3-dalvik-cache uses at MAX 30 mb of your data partition
4-dc2sd makes phone,app start-ups slower... phone will be less responsible & strange fc errors appear ...
5-it's better to wipe cache instead of moving dalvik to sd
6- use android's native app2sd (no partitions needed, move from settings /app manager / tap on any app & press on "move to sdcard " option)

*not 100% sure about info
Sent for xda via tapatalk
# always wear your seat belt as it saved my life...:beer:
# sorry for English