Dead AQ4501

Search This thread

Saad6459

Oct 28, 2016
Nearly At the end of every month my my phone gets into some kinda software problem (example : Google has stopped working then process.android has stopped working and some other random **** which is quite annoying) whenever this happens the phone restarts on its own and never turns on,i mean it does but is stuck on loading screen.(note: I dont do anything stupid which might harm my phone. :) )So i have to flash my phone with spflashtool it.This time when i flashed the phone it didnt turn, i held the button for long but it was of no use, so i thought it might be the low on battery,but when i put it on charge nothing popped up... it wasnt charging. Then I thought it was the battery but my battery wasnt swollen and the day before I flashed it,it was running fine with full charge. , there was no sign of battery problem anytime i used it the consumption was normal.

Please help me fix this problem, and I also want a permanent fix to the software problem too.
Any senior member please help..
TIA
:):fingers-crossed:

Update:I flashed the phone with new files but results were the same :'(

mithun mpk

Oct 14, 2014
Thrissur
Nearly At the end of every month my my phone gets into some kinda software problem (example : Google has stopped working then process.android has stopped working and some other random **** which is quite annoying) whenever this happens the phone restarts on its own and never turns on,i mean it does but is stuck on loading screen.(note: I dont do anything stupid which might harm my phone. :) )So i have to flash my phone with spflashtool it.This time when i flashed the phone it didnt turn, i held the button for long but it was of no use, so i thought it might be the low on battery,but when i put it on charge nothing popped up... it wasnt charging. Then I thought it was the battery but my battery wasnt swollen and the day before I flashed it,it was running fine with full charge. , there was no sign of battery problem anytime i used it the consumption was normal.

Please help me fix this problem, and I also want a permanent fix to the software problem too.
Any senior member please help..
TIA
:):fingers-crossed:

Update:I flashed the phone with new files but results were the same :'(

same happens to me bro my android one is also dead same problem as yours :( when i tried with sp flash tool its end up with this error..... scr shot attached

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

Saad6459

Oct 28, 2016

Bro,I flashed it thrice after but it didn't give any errors,but sadly it just wont turn on
If it were permanently bricked then it wouldn't have detected the phone...and bro lemme give you a suggestion,try changing it to firmware upgrade instead of download only.
Thanks for the reply

May 17, 2017
simmilar issue

same problem pls help in my case when i charge not charging the battery indicator just pops up and out i think its a battery error put in a new battery try to boot up nothing try to go in recovery nothing i have nothing to boot up from i think ill still try using fastboot and/or flashing and reporting back(ima try dead usb flash using spflash tool)

May 17, 2017
okay flashing works perfectly now i just need for figure out if the problem is with the charging/battery or the phone is dead

TheWarrior01

Apr 16, 2017
Mumabi
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Realme 8i
Same Problem

Bro, i have run into exact same problem. I even went to gallery and gave them the phone, they said they will charge 1500 as motherboard is dead but after one month they returned to me the phone saying that motherboard is not available. They are taking almost 14 days to return money so i have to visit again on 3rd june. But coming back to problem i have tried flasing with and without battery for 3-4 times. every times it shows success but the phone wont start. Even memory test was all fine. cant figure out what's the problem. i have tried both download only and format+download mode but nothing seems to work, If anyone finds a way to fix the phone please tell ASAP.

Gurkirat_Singh

Mar 25, 2015
I'm kinda stuck in a similar situation. Let's start from the beginning -
When I got my Redmi Note 3 I stopped using my Canvas A1 and vaguely i remember that it was having software issues, rather than fixing it I just kept it away for a lot of months, and vaguely I remember that it just needed some flashing of rom and it would've gotten fixed.
And after all these months i'm need of this phone again. I don't remember much in depth details of the processes involved with it like flashing stuff etc. But I gathered as much knowledge as I could from the docs I had stored as backup & from the internet.
And IMO I think the flashing process was successful, but the screen is not turning on. Only once when I connected it to PC, the charging battery sign appeared(flashing thrice) but that was it. Nothing after that. And whenever I connect it to PC it detects the phone.
For now I've given it to a repair guy but I don't have much hope. He was saying that it could be just software problem, but I don't agree. If a smart person could comment on this thread so that we all could get some benefit out of it, in order to solve the situation or at least in my case I could research on something specific in the meantime.