you posted this in the Galaxy S5 Snapdragon Development section, but your post does not qualify for development, per the XDA Development Policy
I have moved this to the Galaxy S5 General section.
In the future, please ensure you post in the appropriate section:
15. Keep threads / posts on-topic
Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
- General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
- Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
- Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
- Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc., as well as R&D development discussion threads designed with an end goal
- Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.
As far as your statement goes, this is a very old device, and a lot of the development projects have been abandoned. Many file hosts remove files that don't see traffic after a certain amount of time. If the developer is still active, you can post in that thread notifying them that the link is broken, but don't expect it to get fixed.