Question [Dead](QPST) Enabling Cellular Bands on the Snapdragon 888 on Mi 11/Pro/Ultra

Search This thread

iamrance.asa

Apr 20, 2019
Conway
Hello,

I'm looking to inquire some help on enabling otherwise blocked bands on these devices. I live in the U.S. and could greatly benefit from it. I looked at some posts on using the QPST and QXDM tools for Qualcomm devices, however I am a bit out of my depths as far as this goes. I know that 888 has a built-in modem (x60) but I couldn't find any material on all the bands it supports. If anyone of you could help point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vendetta17

avetny

• Jul 16, 2010
    Private Island.
    Hello,

I'm looking to inquire some help on enabling otherwise blocked bands on these devices. I live in the U.S. and could greatly benefit from it. I looked at some posts on using the QPST and QXDM tools for Qualcomm devices, however I am a bit out of my depths as far as this goes. I know that 888 has a built-in modem (x60) but I couldn't find any material on all the bands it supports. If anyone of you could help point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks :)
    how about just to flash Modem.img from Global to Chinese via cmd

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
    They're was some ussd codes posted in this forum recently that supposedly unlock carrier aggregation in the China model, maybe some one can remember where and link you to them.....

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-15-10-57-38-852_com.android.phone.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-05-15-10-57-38-852_com.android.phone.jpg
      500.7 KB · Views: 53
    Last edited:

iamrance.asa

Apr 20, 2019
    Conway
    I get :

No VOLTE , maybe it isn't in this country
    *#*#86583#*#* (VoLTE)
    *#*#869434#*#* (VoWIFI)

These worked for me. It will say turned carrier check off then you can find the option to turn VoLTE/VoWIFI on under the sim section (for each sim installed).

However, I'm trying to enable blocked bands on the snapdragon's modem. Some of them they don't enable on different phones because of legalities and some just aren't supported by the chip.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-15-00-16-15-080_com.android.phone.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-05-15-00-16-15-080_com.android.phone.jpg
      328.4 KB · Views: 29
    Last edited:
    Reactions: speedtripler

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
    *#*#86583#*#* (VoLTE)
    *#*#869434#*#* (VoWIFI)

These worked for me. It will say turned carrier check off then you can find the option to turn VoLTE/VoWIFI on under the sim section (for each sim installed).

However, I'm trying to enable blocked bands on the snapdragon's modem. Some of them they don't enable on different phones because of legalities and some just aren't supported by the chip.
    Thx friend

Those codes worked a treat!

Now I have VOLTE and VoWifi

Reactions: iamrance.asa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello,

Type this: *#*#4636#*#*
      I get :

No VOLTE , maybe it isn't in this country
      *#*#86583#*#* (VoLTE)
      *#*#869434#*#* (VoWIFI)

*#*#86583#*#* (VoLTE)
      *#*#869434#*#* (VoWIFI)

Thx friend

Those codes worked a treat!

Now I have VOLTE and VoWifi