Dead screen, but phone working. How to save data?

Search This thread

lotuxete

Mar 11, 2008
Hello,

My screen is broken, but the phone is working. I can boot and I feel the phone working and recognising my finger to unlock. However, because I'm stupid and I didn't have the "USB debugging ON" I can't access my files via ADB or via any recovery software.

However, I can boot on fastboot and I see my device on "fastboot devides". Can I do something to access my files from there? I don't know... maybe unlock bootloader and flash any kind of TRWP with full adb or something like that.

THanks ¡

Nitin Rai

• Apr 19, 2015
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
    You can try QC fire flash tool wherein from EDL (emergency download, You can go to YouTube for EDL flashing) you should be able to flash custom recovery (I recommend Orangefox recovery 11.1). If you are able to flash the custom recovery you can boot into the recovery and get data via USB to your PC. Remember only to flash Recovery.img and not other IMG files

Reactions: lotuxete

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      You can try QC fire flash tool wherein from EDL (emergency download, You can go to YouTube for EDL flashing) you should be able to flash custom recovery (I recommend Orangefox recovery 11.1). If you are able to flash the custom recovery you can boot into the recovery and get data via USB to your PC. Remember only to flash Recovery.img and not other IMG files