Deal Alert: get paid WP8 apps free for limited time

Search This thread

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Network Dashboard with additional tile styles for free

Network Dashboard gives you the ability to pin tiles for common networking tasks to your Start Screen to easily access them!

REMINDER: When using settings tiles pinned to your start screen, use your Back key to return to start, NOT your Start key. If you don't, your live tiles will get out of sync and any reminders may not work properly.

Network Dashboard is a free app for your Windows Phone 8 device and the additional tile styles are also currently a free in-app purchase (limited time). You can find it all here in the Windows Phone Store.

chart

Tapatalk - free (old price $2.99)

Download Tapatalk today to see a native community experience on Windows Phone.

chart

Mouse Remote Pro - free (old price $2.49)

chart

Last edited:

Boss442

Jul 19, 2012
Mar Del Plata
If i install now the apps and i got free, and later i need to reinstall the app (update firmware, reset data, and others...) i still have the apps free? or i will have to pay?

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
Unless the apps get un-published or you switch Microsoft accounts, you will be able to re-install them for free forever, regardless of the price at that time.

One good reason, incidentally, to snap up any free app you see that you think you *might* want later, even if you don't want it at the time.

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Soulcraft - free (old price $1.49)

Soulcraft is an insanely awesome action RPG game for both Windows Phone and Windows 8. If you’re into those sorts of games and don’t already have Soulcraft you really should check it out. In both Stores, it easily averages four of five stars without hundreds of ratings. And now both games are free.

Windows Phone 8 Store link

chart

Windows 8 Store link

Last edited:
Reactions: tzaq93 and omid84

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
sum! sum! zero!

sum! sum! zero! is a board game for two players, where you have to find the best strategy to defeat your opponent by adding score, or staying as close as possible to zero. Force your opponent to get a worse score than yours!
Play against device, or against your friends: Share your device with another player to play by turns, or create your own profile to chat and play against your friends online, you can also play with Android users!

sum! sum! zero! is now free at Windows Phone Store.

Windows Phone 8
Windows Phone 7.5

chart

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Tile Manager - free (old price $0.99)

You can create custom tiles and also group tiles with this application. Grouping tiles allows you to save space on your start screen and to access your favorite applications faster.

Features:
- Create custom tiles
- Group tiles
- Different tile sizes (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 2x4)
- Change tiles and group subtiles color and order

Windows Phone 8 Store link

chart

Reactions: tzaq93

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
All apps from Coolang for learning languages currently is free, 33 languages available, complete value of all apps is $65,67

Windows Phone Store link for all Coolang apps

English
French
Spanish
German
Japanese
Arabic
Russian
Italian
Chinese
Korean
Portuguese