Dear XDA Gods: Please Stop with the Apple Garbage!

Search This thread

digitalhigh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 28, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.facebook.com
I'm writing this to the "powers that be" at XDA on behalf of *everybody* in the Android community...

Seriously...PLEASE STOP with the Apple junk. I don't know how much you're getting paid, but I'd really like to know what dollar value you placed on alienating your core audience.

iOS and iPhones are the antithesis of what XDA stands for. It's the reason there's one iDevice on the forums.

So please, quit glorifying their walled garden of overpriced, uninspired junk catering to rich dummies. If you need money that bad...ask for donations. I didn't sign up to your portals to be spammed with adds telling noobs how to fix the white screen on their phones...

Last edited:

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
Moto G7
I'm writing this to the "powers that be" at XDA on behalf of *everybody* in the Android community...

Seriously...PLEASE STOP with the Apple junk. I don't know how much you're getting paid, but I'd really like to know what dollar value you placed on alienating your core audience.

iOS and iPhones are the antithesis of what XDA stands for. It's the reason there's no "apple" device category...because Apple HATES modders.

So please, quit glorifying their walled garden of overpriced, uninspired junk catering to rich dummies. If you need money that bad...ask for donations.
iPhone 12 is only iPhone that has it's own forum here...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

iOS and iPhones are the antithesis of what XDA stands for. It's the reason there's one iDevice on the forums.

So please, quit glorifying their walled garden of overpriced, uninspired junk catering to rich dummies. If you need money that bad...ask for donations. I didn't sign up to your portals to be spammed with adds telling noobs how to fix the white screen on their phones...
    In the XDA golden times we even could ban someone for posting iphoney related posts...
    iPhone 12 is only iPhone that has it's own forum here...
    Case in point.