[DEBLOAT][ADB] Ultimate ADB debloat list

Search This thread

jojos38

Hi guys, I am making a full list of absolutely every app I found on my phone, which ones are removable, which ones are not and what they are for.I feel like there is too much weird unknown app on our phone which we don't even know what they do, so I'm making this list on order for anyone to be able to know which app does what. This is NOT a tutorial

The list is not perfect yet! I will update it regularly. If you have any suggestion or change to make to the list tell me

Not recommended mean that the app CAN be uninstalled but that it might cause side effects such as other apps not working or losing some features

"Should be" means that the app should be removable but it haven't been tested, so uninstall at your own risk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12jEGQftFUL3vAI03X0Ku1LgoWFQKdwPA_WHuLh_2ics/edit?usp=sharing

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone! When you uninstall any app that is not supposed to be removable by default it's at your OWN risk, even those that I marked as safe

Last edited:

ibchh

May 19, 2009
I uninstalled some apks from the list and a few hours later my phone was factory resettet. Anyone also ran in this problem? Phone is stock.

kedarwalke

Mar 18, 2006
Hi guys, I am making a full list of absolutely every app I found on my phone, which ones are removable, which ones are not and what they are for.I feel like there is too much weird unknown app on our phone which we don't even know what they do, so I'm making this list on order for anyone to be able to know which app does what. This is NOT a tutorial

The list is not perfect yet! I will ppens to your phone! When you uninstall any app that is not supposed to be removable by default it's at your OWN risk, even those that I marked as safe[/B]

Thanks I downloaded ADB pro form play store and removed all unwanted bloatware as per the google doc and the phone i so much quicker now without stupid Bixby type bloatware.Going to check and report if there is any improvement in SOT and standby drain.I am using a s20 ultra Exynos version.I hope using ADB will not void my warranty.
Thanks once again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojos38
Thanks I downloaded ADB pro form play store and removed all unwanted bloatware as per the google doc and the phone i so much quicker now without stupid Bixby type bloatware.Going to check and report if there is any improvement in SOT and standby drain.I am using a s20 ultra Exynos version.I hope using ADB will not void my warranty.
Thanks once again.

The usage of adb does not void the warranty.
Warranty is voided only by unlocking yhe bootloader. But you can't do that by accident.

buddy66

Jun 14, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
The usage of adb does not void the warranty.
Warranty is voided only by unlocking yhe bootloader. But you can't do that by accident.

Here in the EU you can root your phone, unlock the bootloader and even more. According to the EU laws it does not void your warranty because the manufacturer has to provide a valid proof that your software modification caused a failure in your handset. In almost all warranty cases it costs too much resources to undertake such examination.

I have successfully removed a lot of apps with adb command prompt on my pc, thanks!

Last edited:
Here in the EU you can root your phone, unlock the bootloader and even more. According to the EU laws it does not void your warranty because the manufacturer has to provide a valid proof that your software modification caused a failure in your handset. In almost all warranty cases it costs too much resources start such examination.

I have successfully removed a lot of apps with adb command prompt on my pc, thanks!

I know, I live in Italy. The problem is that while this law is true, the manufacturer could still refuse to repair your phone for a valid or no reason, according to law.
In my experience, they still refuse to repair it, as is their legal right. In this case, you need to turn to seller, which should respond when the manufacturer refuses to honor the warranty. Problem is that not always the seller is easier to deal with (think about eBay sellers or contracts with carrier companies).

buddy66

Jun 14, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I know, I live in Italy. The problem is that while this law is true, the manufacturer could still refuse to repair your phone for a valid or no reason, according to law.
In my experience, they still refuse to repair it, as is their legal right. In this case, you need to turn to seller, which should respond when the manufacturer refuses to honor the warranty. Problem is that not always the seller is easier to deal with (think about eBay sellers or contracts with carrier companies).

That is sad to hear. I have never encountered any refuses with rooted and heavily modded Samsung phones that I have sent to Samsung directly or their service partners in Poland and Germany. Let us not go off the topic :)

If I may, one app can be added to the list that was pre-installed on my S20U, Youtube Music.
Command for ADB on PC would be: adb shell cmd package uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.youtube.music

The list is not perfect yet! I will update it regularly. If you have any suggestion or change to make to the list tell me

Not recommended mean that the app CAN be uninstalled but that it might cause side effects such as other apps not working or losing some features

Should be mean that the app should be removable but it haven't been tested, so uninstall at your own risk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12jEGQftFUL3vAI03X0Ku1LgoWFQKdwPA_WHuLh_2ics/edit?usp=sharing

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone! When you uninstall any app that is not supposed to be removable by default it's at your OWN risk, even those that I marked as safe
Wow this is nice..I will use this when I get my Note20

Reactions: jojos38

Electrolight

Nov 20, 2010
Why is device care not on the list. It is really really pissing me off and making me want to smash my phone with it's nagging me about "problems" that it finds. The only way to make it stop is to do what is say which is usually to put whatever problem app to sleep. There is no "ignore it and **** off" option for device care.

jojos38

Why is device care not on the list. It is really really pissing me off and making me want to smash my phone with it's nagging me about "problems" that it finds. The only way to make it stop is to do what is say which is usually to put whatever problem app to sleep. There is no "ignore it and **** off" option for device care.

I never got any issue with device care??
Also if it's not on the list it means that's it's either not recommended or not safe to remove

wintermute000

Jul 13, 2010
Just a suggestion, a lot of us out there use/need Knox for work MDM. I'd suggest putting knox related stuff into its own category to make it more obvious.

Reactions: kavonaj

hpagliettini

Nov 10, 2015
Thanks once again.

Tell us how your experience after that?

Arkeris

Apr 5, 2014
Thanks once again.

Can you share a link to the adb pro you used? I'm seeing multiple options in the play store and want to be sure to install the right one

Player04

Apr 9, 2014
Can you share a link to the adb pro you used? I'm seeing multiple options in the play store and want to be sure to install the right one

Use this app https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/easy-management-android-applications-t4147837

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Use this app. https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/easy-management-android-applications-t4147837

Reactions: kavonaj

hassan_1000

Apr 8, 2014
Is there any way to bulk reinstall all the disabled apps? I cannot get into the accessibility menu.

I've tried reinstalling firmware through odin but the apps remain uninstalled

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

"Should be" means that the app should be removable but it haven't been tested, so uninstall at your own risk

How do i delete youtube? I got s20 uktra 5g exynos

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.youtube
    to uninstall Youtube.
    Awesome list. Thank you!
    Great work. Thank you.

The list is not perfect yet! I will ppens to your phone! When you uninstall any app that is not supposed to be removable by default it's at your OWN risk, even those that I marked as safe[/B]

Thanks once again.