Attention: During this debloat proceess you can lose some of data. Do not continue if not sure. Recomended to do after you unpacked and updated software on your NEW device without copying your personal information.
1) download ADBApp Control (please buy if you like it)
2) activate ADB on your tab
3) activate ADB in developer settings
4) Connect usb cable to pc and run ADBAPPControl software
5) Allow ADB connection on your Samsung device
6) Choose all preinstalled app you no need (see my screen above), i had 122 useless apps selected.
6a) -------or Choose LOAD PRESET if want to load my 122 disabled apps list
7) Choose Delete data\cache if you want totally clean apps data (or deselect it)
8) Choose Disable (all selected apps will be DISABLED and not uninstalled and can be enabled back in any time if needed manually or via ADBAPPControl app)
9) Wait untill ADBAPPControl finish clean up, disconnect USB cable and restart your tablet
attention: do not disable Samsung Keybord if planning to use DEX - you can get bootloop
(comment from @sosimple)