DEBLOAT Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10.3.5.0 No Root/Bootloader Locked

Search This thread

jacopoBergamo

Feb 1, 2019
hi to all, i have dowload the zip file from github ... but in the zip i didnt' find the tool.... where is or how i can start it?
tks

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008
For those who may wonder here is a list of apps I removed safely using this great tool.
I'm running Xiaomi.eu 11.0.2.0 (MIUI 11) and everything went well after removal of below apps.

Attachments

• remove.png
    remove.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 480

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
For those who may wonder here is a list of apps I removed safely using this great tool.
I'm running Xiaomi.eu 11.0.2.0 (MIUI 11) and everything went well after removal of below apps.

I think I have over 100 apps removed or frozen, this tool is one of the best. A debloated MIUI performs just as well as custom roms, which are usually bare. MIUI is a wild stallion that needs to be tamed

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008
I think I have over 100 apps removed or frozen, this tool is one of the best. A debloated MIUI performs just as well as custom roms, which are usually bare. MIUI is a wild stallion that needs to be tamed

Do you have a list of everything you removed safely?
I'm wondering if I can remove even more bloatware without bootlooping

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have a list of everything you removed safely?
I'm wondering if I can remove even more bloatware without bootlooping

Here is a text file of package names, I use Tasker to go through each line and freeze. If I find any new ones, I just add it to the file. It works for me. If anything is affected, I probably don't use it so no problem.

It has non system apps like Lazada or Alibaba that I wanted to be frozen, so just remove them. I deleted some like Youtube as these cannot be frozen, they get unfrozen later.

Attachments

• apps_to_full_freeze.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 235

lone_uchiha

Sep 28, 2020
Fixed!!

The vibration motor isn't in calls, even though it is enabled in the settings.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

The vibration motor isn't working in calls, even though it is enabled in the settings. How should I fix it?

Just had this problem today after debloating my Redmi Note 7 ( MIUI Global 11.0.4 | Android 10 )
Fix : Settings > Additional settings > Accessibility > Vibration and haptic strength
Toggle ON/OFF for Calls, Notifications or Touch feedback
In my case it was OFF for Notifications... Looked online for a fix but couldn't find one... Finally after 3 hrs discovered this fix....
Hope this helps.... :eek:

SM-03

Mar 18, 2015
Realme GT 2 Pro
App: Wallpaper Carousel
Package: com.miui.android.fashiongallery
Result: Failure [-1000]

not removing from poco m2 pro, using latest Xiaomi ADBFastboot Tools by Saki_EU version 7.0.3 on latest poco m2 pro miui rom 12.0.3.0 running on feb-2021 update.

Anyone facing this same from any other xioami/redmi/poco devices or know how to remove it? Kindly let me know.
Also, is there any official forum of this tool or the developer here in XDA, where we can directly report this to him?

Last edited:

Zalext

Dec 23, 2008
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
App: Wallpaper Carousel
Package: com.miui.android.fashiongallery
Result: Failure [-1000]

not removing from poco m2 pro, using latest Xiaomi ADBFastboot Tools by Saki_EU version 7.0.3 on latest poco m2 pro miui rom 12.0.3.0 running on feb-2021 update.

Anyone facing this same from any other xioami/redmi/poco devices or know how to remove it? Kindly let me know.
Also, is there any official forum of this tool or the developer here in XDA, where we can directly report this to him?

Same on RN7Pro Global/India

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi people, I has been using This phone for almost 20 days and didn't find a tutorial of how to remove most bloatware for Lavender safely and without rooting, here it goes:

1. We need to download two tools, the first one is Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools from Github.com/Saki-EU/XiaomiADBFastbootTools (Link at bottom). And the second one are the correct drivers for our phone provided in the same Github page.

2. Instructions: (Taken from Saki-EU Github)

Connecting a device in ADB mode

-Enable developer options in Android.

MIUI: Go to Settings > About device and tap ‘MIUI version’ seven times to enable developer options.
    Android One: Go to Settings > System > About device and tap ‘Build number’ seven times to enable developer options.

-Enable USB debugging in Android.

MIUI: Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging as well as USB debugging (Security settings).
    Android One: Go to Settings > System > Developer options and enable USB debugging.

-Connect your device to the computer and launch the application. The device is going to ask for authorisation, which you'll have to allow.

-Wait for the application to detect your device. The device info should appear in the top left section.

3. In the aplication you will see the safe to remove system apps, I delete most of them and everything works fine, no bootloop or soft bootloop, I highly recomend to deactivate al MI apps and account, MI device find and MI cloud services.

NOTE:

After downloading the usb drivers provided by Saki-EU, connect your phone, execute the tool, a window will appear, if your phone shows below you are ok to intall the driver.

4. My Debloat:

-No Debloated

61300456_2812314408811144_3486570346843209728_n.jpg

Debloated Everything Else

Tool Updated. Now is in 6.8.1 compatible with MIUI 11.0.4

https://github.com/Saki-EU/XiaomiADBFastbootTools/releases
    When I can delete most of unnecessary stuff using SAKI, I really feel no need to root my phone or install unofficial custom roms. It's already blazing fast with long battery life, plus fast enough battery charging with Q3 charger. I don't see enough benefit for taking a risk of putting my phone in less secure state.

My list of deleted apps/services:

Analytics
    Backup
    Browser
    Facebook
    Feedback
    Games
    Gmail
    Google Duo
    Google Photos
    Google Play movies
    Google play music
    Joyose
    Mi App store
    Mi Cloud
    Mi Credit
    Mi Drop
    Mi Pay
    Mi Recycle
    Miui Daemon
    MiWebView
    MSA
    News
    Notes
    PAI
    PartnerNetflixActivation
    Quick Apps
    Quick Ball
    Translation Service
    Uniplay Service
    VsimCore
    Yellow Pages
    YouTube

My phone is running without any problem without above apps/services. I also want to delete below, but would like to know what they are used for, does anybody know?

HybridAccessory
    SMS Extra
    PartnerBookmarks
    Xiaomi Service Framework
    Xiaomi SIM Activate Service
    When I can delete most of unnecessary stuff using SAKI, I really feel no need to root my phone or install unofficial custom roms. It's already blazing fast with long battery life, plus fast enough battery charging with Q3 charger. I don't see enough benefit for taking a risk of putting my phone in less secure state.

My list of deleted apps/services:

Analytics
    Backup
    Browser
    Facebook
    Feedback
    Games
    Gmail
    Google Duo
    Google Photos
    Google Play movies
    Google play music
    Joyose
    Mi App store
    Mi Cloud
    Mi Credit
    Mi Drop
    Mi Pay
    Mi Recycle
    Miui Daemon
    MiWebView
    MSA
    News
    Notes
    PAI
    PartnerNetflixActivation
    Quick Apps
    Quick Ball
    Translation Service
    Uniplay Service
    VsimCore
    Yellow Pages
    YouTube

My phone is running without any problem without above apps/services. I also want to delete below, but would like to know what they are used for, does anybody know?

HybridAccessory
    SMS Extra
    PartnerBookmarks
    Xiaomi Service Framework
    Xiaomi SIM Activate Service

This is what i know:

HybridAccesory: Perhaps is the one that makes posible the use of Micro SD in the first SIM slot, really not sure.

SMS Extra: Free sms service provided by Xiaomi using just Xiaomi devices, dont know if works outside China.

Partner Bookmarks: Never missed that :D

Xiaomi Service Framework: Big bloatware that makes connection to Xiaomi servers for ads and user information.

Xiaomi SIM Activation Service: Not related to actual SIM card use, maybe for collecting data.
    is it safe to remove find my device? in the pocophone thread someone said you can get bootloop

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77487464&postcount=4

The Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tool from Saki-EU list the safe to remove system apps, you can delete the listed apps but is highly recomended to disable all the MI cloud based services before, included the MI account and MI find my device. :good:
    Just one question though.

Let say I have debloat my device, and then one day an update arrive.

Can I update the OS without any issues, even if all of the bloated system apps have been uninstalled?

The tool provided by Saki-EU deletes the known safe to remove apps, but just for the user, them keeps in system, at date there has not been any problem with updates.

:good: