Debloat Samsung A51 (No root) and get crazy performance!

Search This thread
Jul 16, 2021
I think Samsung Galaxy A31 release the same year as Galaxy A51
So if you still using Android 10
You can use my code to get crazy performance

Attachments

• SpeedUp_OneUI2.0_2.1_Finally.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 201

dam76

Oct 30, 2013
Debloating a Samsung Device is very tricky.

On my A51 is very annoying that Quick share takes half of the sharing panel when it pops up, but I never used it.

I uninstelled it with

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.aware.service

but in the sharing panel the situation is exactly the same, simply if you click on it nothings happen.

lexus46

When I enter adb devices a popup shows me that adb couldn't start because "api-ms-win-crt-convert-|1-1-0.dll" is missing. I downloaded the dll file and copied in the "platform-tools" directory and in the "C:\Windows\system32" folder too, but doesn't start. Now shows me "The procedure entry point ucrtbase._strtod_| could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-convert-|1-1-0.dll". I am using Windows 7 32 bit. Any ideea?

lexus46

When I enter adb devices a popup shows me that adb couldn't start because "api-ms-win-crt-convert-|1-1-0.dll" is missing. I downloaded the dll file and copied in the "platform-tools" directory and in the "C:\Windows\system32" folder too, but doesn't start. Now shows me "The procedure entry point ucrtbase._strtod_| could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-convert-|1-1-0.dll". I am using Windows 7 32 bit. Any ideea?
Solved: I installed Visual C++ 2015-2022

lexus46

Very good guide, thanks a lot. First I heavily debloated my A51 but I noticed the battery drains faster. After a factory reset I only uninstalled apps that can be disabled in app manager and some apps related to wallpaper, emoji, my carrier apps, Samsung Account, Themes, Pass, Store, etc. and the battery is amazing!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello fellow A51 users today i want to share with you a debloat guide so you can get the max performance out of you new smartphone without Samsung clutter.

All credits goes to Khlam and his Samsung Oneui debloat list:
    https://github.com/khlam/debloat-samsung-android

I tested it on my device with uninstalling the complete list and it works great.
    You do lose some functionality so be careful with what you delete this does only delete the apps one your install of the OS doing a factory reset will reset all apps back to normal this will not void any warranty so i suggest making a backup and trying it on a fresh install and see if you like it.
    This guide will strip Oneui to its bare bones so its not for everyone but if you like speed over functionality than give it a try.

Guide:
    The following instructions assumes you are familiar with using a command-line interface.

1. On your phone, enable Android's "Developer Options"
    2. In "Developer Options", turn on "USB Debugging"
    3. On your computer, download Android SDK Platform-Tools for your OS.
    https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    4. Extract Android SDK Platform-Tools and start a command-prompt/shell session in the extracted folder's directory.
    (The way i do this is putting the platform tools folder in My Documents and en opening the folder then type cmd in the navigation bar and hit enter this will open a command prompt in the folder directory.)
    5. Connect your Samsung Android phone to your computer with USB debugging enabled. Verify that adb sees your device and the daemon is running with the following command
    adb devices
    You should see the device name listed as a "device".
    At this point your device should prompt you to accept USB debugging from your computer. Tap "Allow".
    6. Enter your device's shell with the following command: adb shell
    Once in the device's shell, copy and paste all desired commands from:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/khlam/debloat-samsung-android/master/commands.txt
    (What i do is making a notepad file and copying the whole list in notepad file removing the spaces then copy and paste the whole list in the command prompt.)
    Let the script run and when the command prompt reaches the last command you only have to hit enter ones the finish the script.

Thats it you now have a fast bare bone debloated A51 you can close the command prompt and disconnect your phone from your pc.

Enjoy if this all sounds to difficult i suggest you read up on the following articles/guides
    https://github.com/khlam/debloat-samsung-android
    https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/

They explain it in more depth if you have any questions please put them bellow and im happy to help.

Zoqy :laugh:
    this deletes pretty much everything on your phone, including things like image cropping, youtube or the "find my galaxy" thing
    some of these functions are much needed so would sort out whatever you need from that list before attempting to do that
    I only deinstalled what I really didn't need, what was about 20 apps and services
    would you share those 20 apps and services?
    this deletes pretty much everything on your phone, including things like image cropping, youtube or the "find my galaxy" thing
    some of these functions are much needed so would sort out whatever you need from that list before attempting to do that
    I only deinstalled what I really didn't need, what was about 20 apps and services
    D
    Deleted member 10177453
    I suggest using this debloater instead. More recent, covers many more things (not just Samsung specific) and every single setting is documented and tested. The Samsung Debloater uninstalls things that are better left alone if you don't want an unstable device.