Question Debloat with samFW

Search This thread
So before I attempt and break my Zfold4 I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet if so how did it go wand what did it remove?? As well if not do you think it will work on a non rooted Zfold

Have a wonderful day!! and thanks again in advance
Well update I answered my own question it appears it was able to remove 3 Samsung bloat!!

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Personally I use Package Disabler, not in the Play Store and is a minimum cost. You can disable and re-enable in the fly without a PC. Been using it since my Note 10 with no issues.

Stray doggy

Jul 22, 2015
The samFW extra services are very bad and not worthing the prices. A guy I know who used their unlock service for €29 got a chap that could not find the phone had the developer function debug already activated, did not do the job and did not give him the money back. Just simply stolen.

Last edited:

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
The samFW extra services are very bad and not worthing the prices. I guy I know who used their unlock service for €29 git a chap that could not find the phone had the developer function debug activated, did not do the job and did not give im the noney back. Just simply stolen.
Debloat has nothing to do with extra services, it's part of FRP tool.

That said, all it does is run a bunch of pm uninstall commands on a list of package names it has. It's much better to tailor your own debloat script per manufacturer to keep/remove things that you care about.