Debloated Stock Rom for M21

Search This thread

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
So we finally have a debloated stock ROM now.
There's nothing more to say about it other than that it works and it's as light as it gets.
Now I didn't make this, @Raghu varma did. I'm only posting because he didn't make a thread here.

==================================

Changelog:

- Based on INS October 2020 security patch
- Pre rooted ( you just need to install magisk apk & no need to install any images )
- Pre installed twrp
- Bootloader warning message removed
- Samsung official software warning removed

Installation procedure:

- Flash latest stock rom accordingly to your region based
- Enable developer options / enable usb debugging ( make sure bootloader unlock toggle is greyed out )
- Boot in to download mode
- Flash AP.tar via AP block using odin
- Flash CSC.tar via CSC block using odin
- Flash BL.tar via BL block using odin

photo_2020-12-24_16-31-36.jpg

photo_2020-12-24_16-28-47 (Custom).jpg
photo_2020-12-24_16-28-55 (Custom).jpg
photo_2020-12-24_16-29-00 (Custom).jpg

Last edited:

Didgeridoohan

Senior Moderator
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
This thread was first posted in the M21 development forum, but since it isn't a development thread I've moved it to the general discussion sub-forum instead. Please take note of the rules for posting in development (sticked at the top of that forum).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fredin_

arslanwarya

Dec 17, 2020
There's nothing more to say about it other than that it works and it's as light as it gets.
Now I didn't make this, @Raghu varma did. I'm only posting because he didn't make a thread here.

Unlock the bootloader if you haven't yet, If you are unlocked, wipe data from TWRP.
Extract CSC.tar, BL.tar, AP.tar from the archive and flash them with Odin in the respective partitions.

is there any custom rom for m21??

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
thanks must share method if u find any reliable one
i tried your debloated rom it worked but alot of functionalities missing.. even couldnt change wallpaper from album
cant backup or restore using smart switch etc etc

Not my rom btw, and yeah it's just barebones; but you should be able to change wallpaper form gallery or google photos or just any other wallapper app. Plus, you can just install the missing apps from galaxy store if you need them.

GSI Flasher is reported to work with M31 and A51 too but again, it's not mine, so I can't post it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Changelog:

- Based on INS October 2020 security patch
    - Pre rooted ( you just need to install magisk apk & no need to install any images )
    - Pre installed twrp
    - Bootloader warning message removed
    - Samsung official software warning removed

Installation procedure:

- Flash latest stock rom accordingly to your region based
    - Enable developer options / enable usb debugging ( make sure bootloader unlock toggle is greyed out )
    - Boot in to download mode
    - Flash AP.tar via AP block using odin
    - Flash CSC.tar via CSC block using odin
    - Flash BL.tar via BL block using odin

photo_2020-12-24_16-31-36.jpg

photo_2020-12-24_16-28-47 (Custom).jpg
    photo_2020-12-24_16-28-55 (Custom).jpg
    photo_2020-12-24_16-29-00 (Custom).jpg
    This thread was first posted in the M21 development forum, but since it isn't a development thread I've moved it to the general discussion sub-forum instead. Please take note of the rules for posting in development (sticked at the top of that forum).