• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Debranding Samsung Galaxy s21 - android 11 - possible?

Search This thread

azdanowski

Jan 4, 2011
Hi

Is there any effective method for debranding Galaxy S21 with android 11?

I have CSC from Play (Polish operator) and I would like to upload XEO. I tried odin and samkey and despite the "positive" completion of the operation (both applications say so), the Play brand is still on the phone.

thanks

Hi

I have CSC from Play (Polish operator) and I would like to upload XEO. I tried odin and samkey and despite the "positive" completion of the operation (both applications say so), the Play brand is still on the phone.

thanks
if your s21 phone has an unlocked exynos variant, you can download the indonesian version with XID csc using frija and clean install with odin, I tried it on the s20. (did i change csc for call record)

azdanowski

Jan 4, 2011
if your s21 phone has an unlocked exynos variant, you can download the indonesian version with XID csc using frija and clean install with odin, I tried it on the s20. (did i change csc for call record)
1. How can I check if I have "an unlocked exynos variant"?
2. I don't really care about call recording, but rather about removing operator branding. Is it possible?

Hi

thanks
Hi

If you have a G991B it should be possible to flash any (exynos) rom , even if the phone is carrier lock .

How did you do it ( the flashing), what files did you use , home_csc or csc?

zawiszak85

Apr 4, 2020
FB_IMG_1625078803837.jpg
Some solutions for this🤔