• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Dec 1][SD][BETA] desire hd2 [hastarin 8.5.1]

Search This thread

morpheus1982

Nov 25, 2009
Greater London
So now you have a proof how good this build is ;) no need to update anything, at least for me... what would you like to be updated? i am still using this build, no issues or whatever (except the app install lag)..

+1

However, isnt this lag due to read / write on the SD card? OS on SD card and storing local data on SD card causing the lag?

Last edited:

moh9500

Nov 29, 2010
Morpheus, i have a problem with the Market application, it force-closes itself while it is connecting to the server. the first time i installed the Build it worked like charm but i had to reinstall the build and then the problem started. I am using Chucky Rom ( I am not satidfy with it). is it any related to the ROM?

I also have problem with the Current Widget, it shows error instead of the battery usage.

everything works like charm. I wish we had the NAND version of the Build

freemini

Oct 16, 2009
Oslo
OnePlus 8 Pro
I just had a pleasant surprise. I just fresh installed this build. It had the old Market, and it was downloading my apps. Then the screen turned off(normal, after 1 minute). When I went back into the market, I had the new one :D. Awesome, I got the new market after 2 minutes of booting while doing nothing.

ToddeSwe

Dec 26, 2007
Alvesta
Cedersmith please answer this

Hi!

Am i the only one who is having a green picture when using the flash?

Are you going to develop this further Cedersmith? I have nothing to complain about besides the green flash pictures. Please can you solve it for me/us?

shadiku

Oct 18, 2009
London, UK
Hi!

Am i the only one who is having a green picture when using the flash?

Are you going to develop this further Cedersmith? I have nothing to complain about besides the green flash pictures. Please can you solve it for me/us?

Change your build.prop. This issue has come up so many times and it's been answered so many times.

Search this thread for how to do it.

Reactions: ToddeSwe

ToddeSwe

Dec 26, 2007
Alvesta
Change your build.prop. This issue has come up so many times and it's been answered so many times.

Search this thread for how to do it.

Thanks, is it this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9521831&postcount=25

Have just tried to find ONE report of greenish photos without any luck at all... :) Can you please give me a tip on how to search for this problem?

Why so slow on replying to this one? You where very fast telling me to search the thread and i did, but i can't find it.... Please help me!

Last edited:

v6mikey

Oct 1, 2008
Freckleton Lancs
The only issue I have with this build is auto rotate has a delay of about 5 seconds. :confused: Anybody any ideas to fix this?

I have been using this since it came out and I am very pleased with it. :D

Well I have started again with this build and all is good again. I think I may have slightly messed it up by using usb disc drive. Won't use that again!

Sent from my ro.product.model=Desire HD2 using XDA App

Last edited:

alphadeeto

May 20, 2009
Bandung - Jakarta
Agreed. Everyone is either on MDJ Froyo HD or trying NAND or RAM versions!

I get 4-9mA in standby with this ROM and Hastarin 8.6.

TBH though, I only found out about this build because Hastarin himself changed to it.

But having this ROM in NAND would be like heaven! I'm not moving to NAND yet because I still want to use this wonderful build!

sent from my Leo on Desire HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts