You are upgrading from v0.4 to v0.6, did you try to use a new data.img yet? I can upgrade from v0.5 to v0.6 by using the same data.img from v0.5.
what r u talking about?its best.fast even then desire rom and desire hd.man love it but my wifi oesnt turn on.its give me error.any solution
10 for this build
I'm about to try booting this build with magldr... sometimes if there is updates in the folder that install at first boot, you will have to edit the init.rc again after first boot for it to work... that's what I had to do with jdms and hd2one 0.3.6. I'll let you know if I'm successful booting this build.
Cool!I've succesfully booted this with MAGLDR
A quick guide for those who want this too:
- Download file attached to this post
- Unzip with 7zip
- Copy and paste the rootfs.img file into the original Android folder of Evo Carbon Remix v0.6 (REPLACE THE OLD rootfs.img FILE)
- Copy Android Folder to SD Card
- In MAGLDR go to Services -> Bootsettings -> AD SD Dir
- Select your Android folder
- Select Boot AD SD
- Be patient and wait it takes quite some time to boot
I tested this only a few times, it worked for me, but I can't confirm it works for you. It should work however
Credit goes to buzz killington, letama, aled99, Corias (see this thread)
No not talking about when making a phone call, it happens in the call history, When you hit phone on the main screen, if a call is coming in, I know that when you type they are all together, I could care less about that.
And I just changed the kernel about an hour ago, since I was having a huge drain on the battery I changed it in hopes it would fix this too, but didnt.