Hi, I was using this build till about 2 weeks ago, and then loaded WP7. but this build does not seem to work through magldr and i have tried various other builds but nothing comes close to this.
Does anyone know a way of booting this through magldr. Is there a generic way of booting an SD build through magldr or should something custom be made for this?
- Place the "Android" & “GScripts” folders on the root of your SD card
- Run "CLRCAD.exe" then "haret.exe"
- First boot will take up to 10 minutes
- Wait to unlock screen until it says to (with blinking arrows)
- You may get a FC during setup, just ignore it and follow the rest of these steps!
- After setup, let Google finish syncing before doing anything else
- Open GScript > press menu > Add script > Load file > compass.sh/dialing_fix.sh > Save > tap “compass/dialing_fix” Allow superuser permissions
- Restart phone!
- Enable wifi - it will error out. Try again and it will work.
- Open "Voicemail Notifier" and set your preferences. This must be done for notifications to work properly!
- Full Rom update
- Includes all 2.1.1 updates
- Kernel: hastarin r8.6
- Updated camera/drivers w/normal buttons (kept the newer icons though)
- Updated Maps to 5.0.0
- Removed Flash (install latest from Market)
- Added red themed Gingerbread keyboard (via reprod)
- Gingerbread Notification bar/icons/pull down
- Nexus S sounds/audio