[Dec-24-2016] H850 20A DeOdexed

Search This thread

lordodin912

May 14, 2013
Your warranty is now void, don't blame me if your phone blows up blahblahblah.

Only system and kernel are being flashed, no Modem, BL, etc. You should update to 20A before using.

Have not tested this myself, due to not owning the H850. edit: flashed it on T-Mobile 830 for fun with 830 boot, no surprise, didn't work.

Decided to post anyway. If your going to use it, BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP

Based off of 20A Complete zip from @autoprime. Only things touched are bootanimation (pixel black) and renamed recovery-from-boot.bak. It's also been zip-aligned.

Flash in recovery, profit??

SuperSu and Busybox included. Only /system is wiped, data left alone.

Can dirty flash over current 20A if you like.

Any errors, etc, would most likely be related to deodexing as all files are stock.- Again, haven't tested this one myself

Link: H850_20A_DeOdexed

MD5: bb58ff90c21bbc09b4d0f1c132fa91b3

If anyone would like to use this as a base, Great! Would appreciate some credit. [emoji3]

Enjoy.

Optional: Adjust Screen Color , Fluence HD Patch

Credits: @autoprime for stock zip. @Chainfire for supersu. @SuperR. for the kitchen. @Tilde88 for pointing me in the right direction. @PlayerZ_ZawZaw for bootanimation. @jcadduono for TWRP.

It's people like them that make Android great!

Finally, thanks to Google/LG & XDA.

...whew.

Last edited:

Anarchist77

Sep 13, 2014

Have not tested this myself, due to not owning the H850.

Based off of 20A Complete zip from @autoprime. Only things touched are bootanimation (pixel black) and renamed recovery-from-boot.bak. It's also been zip-aligned.

Any errors, etc, would most likely be related to deodexing as all files are stock.- Again, haven't tested this one myself

Link: Uploading...

If anyone would like to use this as a base, Great! Would appreciate some credit. [emoji3]

Enjoy.

Credits: @autoprime for stock zip. @Chainfire for supersu. @SuperR. for the kitchen. @Tilde88 for pointing me in the right direction. @PlayerZ_ZawZaw for bootanimation. @jcadduono for TWRP.

Um, so why post something for others that you haven't even tested for yourself ? Seems a bit dubious? No?

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Um, so why post something for others that you haven't even tested for yourself ? Seems a bit dubious? No?
Edit... At least have an H850 tester first?

Regardless, thanks for another option for a ROM. Hopefully something good 😊

Pphish20

Aug 27, 2015
Boulder
Right on! So this should work well with FluenceHD, potentially trying to bring myself to update to Nougat, but man Xposed has some pretty clutch tools, and reverting back to marshmallow I'm reading is a few more steps than I would like to take in a given night, you know if I decide that no ads on YouTube and background playback is worth giving up...
Still thank you for uploading and I will report back if I decide to pause Xposed in my day to day

lordodin912

May 14, 2013
Right on! So this should work well with FluenceHD, potentially trying to bring myself to update to Nougat, but man Xposed has some pretty clutch tools, and reverting back to marshmallow I'm reading is a few more steps than I would like to take in a given night, you know if I decide that no ads on YouTube and background playback is worth giving up...
Still thank you for uploading and I will report back if I decide to pause Xposed in my day to day
It'd be nice if you could dual boot it alongside MM (wishful thinking). Don't think the kernel would boot on the old bootloader....maybe someone with more knowledge can help, or a daredevil could just try to flash it. The older MM modem should still work though, maybe. Shouldn't hurt? if your flashing in dual boot or just through TWRP normally because there's no modem, BL etc being flashed just system&boot.

Now with my old S4 there was no problem running an older BL with newer kernels, but this phone....idk.

Last edited:

lordodin912

May 14, 2013
Im using 3.0.2-1
I'll get you a log soon and will gladly test 20b whenever that's uploaded

Ok, just downloaded 850 20A checked MD5, then replaced boot.img with 830. Flashed fine, no problems. Wouldn't boot though....no surprise really.

Have you checked the md5? could be a bad download, it is mega after all. Can't think of another reason why it would flash here but not on yours....

Last edited:

Pphish20

Aug 27, 2015
Boulder
Ok, just downloaded 850 20A checked MD5, then replaced boot.img with 830. Flashed fine, no problems. Wouldn't boot though....no surprise really.

Have you checked the md5? could be a bad download, it is mega after all. Can't think of another reason why it would flash here but not on yours....

p.s. 20B has finished uploading....making thread soon.

Yeah md5 is good... I'll send you a TWRP log later or possibly just forget about it if 20b works
Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Only system and kernel are being flashed, no Modem, BL, etc. You should update to 20A before using.

Have not tested this myself, due to not owning the H850. edit: flashed it on T-Mobile 830 for fun with 830 boot, no surprise, didn't work.

Link: H850_20A_DeOdexed

Enjoy.

Finally, thanks to Google/LG & XDA.

...whew.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone