• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Dec 24][SD][Core Droid HD V0.4][Froyo / HD Sense][Hastarin R8.5.3]ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
K

knote

thanks!
i figured out why my browser was restricted, nothing to do with the rom.

but i still have 2 other issues. i know i saw something about the market dl having no solution to speed up the dl speed somewhere in the thread. but i am wondering if there is a fix for this now?

also, why does it lag so much when you touch on a button? i understand that it takes awhile after you wake it from sleep, but afterwards, trying to navigate from one thing to another is irritating with so much lag. help?

other than that, this rom is pretty damn awesome!

Last edited:

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep
thanks!
i figured out why my browser was restricted, nothing to do with the rom.

but i still have 2 other issues. i know i saw something about the market dl having no solution to speed up the dl speed somewhere in the thread. but i am wondering if there is a fix for this now?

also, why does it lag so much when you touch on a button? i understand that it takes awhile after you wake it from sleep, but afterwards, trying to navigate from one thing to another is irritating with so much lag. help?

other than that, this rom is pretty damn awesome!

Did you set animation speeds at fast in "spare parts" app?

Sent from my Desire HD2 CoreDroid using XDA Premium App

hrights

Feb 10, 2010
Question?

Hi!
I fully agree with Jrenk29! But so sad that no longer work continues the author of this firmware for the SD ... :-((((( Tried almost all of the firmware to the topic - for me this best! Almost all satisfied. Maybe the author will spare us incompetent and will release an update?
Please ..... ;-)

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi!
I fully agree with Jrenk29! But so sad that no longer work continues the author of this firmware for the SD ... :-((((( Tried almost all of the firmware to the topic - for me this best! Almost all satisfied. Maybe the author will spare us incompetent and will release an update?
Please ..... ;-)

I'm afraid that's not gonna be possible. The Chef has already switched to NAND land for both HD2 and DHD.

zark0000

Jun 11, 2007
Anyone know how to get cifs manager working?

Like the build, got almost everything working, with the exception of cfis mounts.
They just fail as they do with any unsupported kernel.

I thought from other posts that this was running Hastarin 8.6 but I guess maybe it's not?

Regardless - if anyone has cifs mounts working any help would be greatly appreciated.

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep
Like the build, got almost everything working, with the exception of cfis mounts.
They just fail as they do with any unsupported kernel.

I thought from other posts that this was running Hastarin 8.6 but I guess maybe it's not?

Regardless - if anyone has cifs mounts working any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've used this rom with 8.6 and it worked perfect. So give it a try!

zark0000

Jun 11, 2007
I've used this rom with 8.6 and it worked perfect. So give it a try!

I thought that should be the case - I must not be running the right kernel version or something.
I show hasterin 8.6 in my about phone setting info page thing - but I still can't get it working.
Do you remember where you got the 8.6 kernel you're running?

It worked perfectly on Darkstone's superram sense, but MMS doesn't work on that build.
MMS works perfectly for me (TMOUS) with this build, and I like it in general, but I can't get cifs working.

I actually still dual boot WM 6.5 ONLY so I have a way to watch vids over the wifi.

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep
I thought that should be the case - I must not be running the right kernel version or something.
I show hasterin 8.6 in my about phone setting info page thing - but I still can't get it working.
Do you remember where you got the 8.6 kernel you're running?

It worked perfectly on Darkstone's superram sense, but MMS doesn't work on that build.
MMS works perfectly for me (TMOUS) with this build, and I like it in general, but I can't get cifs working.

I actually still dual boot WM 6.5 ONLY so I have a way to watch vids over the wifi.

Well my friend, if you searched the "HD2 Android SD Development" thread you would have found: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=787588 on the second page :D

You need WM 6.5 to watch vids over WiFi? There are some good working Android apps (even DLNA) for watching vids over WiFi. There is realy no need to keep WM anymore.

Go for the HD2 Coredroid DHD NAND: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=926507

Version v1.5 is available and good. V1.6 is in testing phase. A Sense Gingerbread version is under construction also.

Last edited:

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep
How much money would it take to donate to sergio to get more SD builds going ? For us HD2 users that don't have working pc to use nand version

Sent From My HTC Desire HD2 Using XDA App

I think it is not a matter of donations. He just can't continue to develop all these different builds. Therefore he concentrates on nand Desire DHD (his own phone), Inspire 4G and HD2.

Development of Froyo builds have been stopped also. Sergio is now working on Gingerbread.

You can't continue to stay in the past. Find a working PC as you did for installing the SD rom. You won't regret :)

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
I have tried thisbuild with no success...the build start but it remain stuck on htc logo also after a lot of time...

edit : I have solved...

Last edited:

robs1971

Dec 21, 2010
UK
Best build

Deffo the best build I have tried and I have tried ALOT!

Data is very stable which is great as have problems with all the other builds I have tried.

It was slightly laggy after first boot but have been running for 24hs now, botted twice and happy to say no more lag.

Thanks for a great build :D

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have tried thisbuild with no success...the build start but it remain stuck on htc logo also after a lot of time...

edit : I have solved...

Deffo the best build I have tried and I have tried ALOT!

Data is very stable which is great as have problems with all the other builds I have tried.

It was slightly laggy after first boot but have been running for 24hs now, botted twice and happy to say no more lag.

Thanks for a great build :D

If you guys don't care much about WinMo, you should really check out Sergio's NAND build (my signature). Much more powerful, speedy, stable, and with Gingerbread soon :)

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep
what do you mean...... this is core droid 5.3 thread.. is there a kernel that can be oc that anyone can recommend that works with core droid 5.3

This is CoreDroid HD v0.4 thread. This rom its the last SD version of Sergio.

So your post is in the wrong thread for sure.

DaDocter who gave you answer is one of the members of the CoreCell team and also beta tester for CoreDroid. He knows what he's saying :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    mofld edit *** content removed
    http://hotfile.com/dl/91590085/e06ec3c/Core_Droid_HD_V0.4_Release_Version.rar.html

Merry christmas and enjoy.

Before i forget loool yes you can you same data.img
    Weather issue was server related not with build.

I got new version almost ready a full compression on build. It improves some small lags and speeds the build a bit.
    Ok guys, NAND CoreDroid will be coming soon... How soon, I dont know, but it is coming :D