• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Dec 24][SD][Core Droid HD V0.4][Froyo / HD Sense][Hastarin R8.5.3]ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
Hi sergio !

Do you have any plan on porting sense 3.0 on HD2 via sd card ??
Your ROM is still one of the best android sd version for the hd2, all the others either if they have been updated recently are very slow, they starts stucking after some apps get installed...

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net
Hi sergio !

Do you have any plan on porting sense 3.0 on HD2 via sd card ??
Your ROM is still one of the best android sd version for the hd2, all the others either if they have been updated recently are very slow, they starts stucking after some apps get installed...

SD builds is a thing of the past for CoreDroid meaning that all CoreDroid SD builds have been discontinued.

Check our NAND version

Thanks!
Doc-

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
SD builds is a thing of the past for CoreDroid meaning that all CoreDroid SD builds have been discontinued.

Check our NAND version

Thanks!
Doc-

I know but I will flash android in nand only when I'll be able to have windows mobile on sd card....as for now I need windows mobile on nand..so I prefer keep android on memory card. Also I don't think that I'm the only one !! A lot of WP7 user would like to have android on SD !
So i think that if you came back developing also on SD this would be supported !

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8 Pro
I know but I will flash android in nand only when I'll be able to have windows mobile on sd card....as for now I need windows mobile on nand..so I prefer keep android on memory card. Also I don't think that I'm the only one !! A lot of WP7 user would like to have android on SD !
So i think that if you came back developing also on SD this would be supported !

I don't believe it's a matter of "$support$", as Sergio presents his ROMs to us for free. The thing is, his main device is no longer HD2, it's DHD instead. So, his primary attention goes to DHD, then the NAND HD2 (both Gingerbread & Froyo). He explained earlier that he has no time for SD development no more. Therefore, you can enjoy the last SD build.

I have tried thisbuild with no success...the build start but it remain stuck on htc logo also after a lot of time...

edit : I have solved...

I am sorry, but how did you solve this.
I have been searching and the only option I can find that seems to work is to start over (format sd,etc). I get a build working great and after a reboot it is stuck on the HTC logo. I set up a stopwatch and give up and reboot back into wm after 15 minutes. I have let it go for over an hour sometimes, but this is very frustrating.

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep
I am sorry, but how did you solve this.
I have been searching and the only option I can find that seems to work is to start over (format sd,etc). I get a build working great and after a reboot it is stuck on the HTC logo. I set up a stopwatch and give up and reboot back into wm after 15 minutes. I have let it go for over an hour sometimes, but this is very frustrating.

What radio are you using? It should be the one in my signature. Did you flash also hspl 2.08 and htc rom 1.66?

It's just an idea.

Sent from my Desire HD2 CoreDroid using XDA Premium App

I figured it out! I did a hard reset and I had no problem going onto Android, so I searched through what was running in the background. I removed my Franson gpsgate program which I need to use my iGuidance program, and I have switched seamlessly from WM to Android at least a half dozen times so far just to confirm. Thanks for your help though. This is an excellent version of Android.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep
I figured it out! I did a hard reset and I had no problem going onto Android, so I searched through what was running in the background. I removed my Franson gpsgate program which I need to use my iGuidance program, and I have switched seamlessly from WM to Android at least a half dozen times so far just to confirm. Thanks for your help though. This is an excellent version of Android.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Glad you sorted it out. Best thing is to boot WM as clean as possible. So turn off Sense and boot up Android as quick as possible.

ilaconi

May 26, 2009
Apn settings

Hi I'm new in Android ROM but a tried a lot of Android SD ROM and Core Droid is the Best satble and fast. I use my LEO for work and I need more then one APN, so a configured a New APN but a can't set it as active !!!

Can someone help me !!!

Sorry for my english!!!

Lorddeff07

Jul 10, 2009
St Kitts
I can't seem to get any rom to run on my phone.

Currently running SPL- 2.08.HSPL
2.12.50.02_2 Radio

Windows mobile 6.5 roms work just fine without any issues. I have no issues reading my SD card either from the phone or on its own and I have a number of SD cards anyways.

However, whenever I run haret; I see the pop up box saying haret booting linux, the bar fills up, screen goes blank, small text appears on the top of the screen as if its actually gonna run, screen goes blank again then I am stuck with nothing but the HTC logo and it hangs there.

Please, any suggestions will be appreciated.

wanahave

Jan 26, 2010
Nieuw-Vennep

2.12.50.02_2 Radio

Windows mobile 6.5 roms work just fine without any issues. I have no issues reading my SD card either from the phone or on its own and I have a number of SD cards anyways.

However, whenever I run haret; I see the pop up box saying haret booting linux, the bar fills up, screen goes blank, small text appears on the top of the screen as if its actually gonna run, screen goes blank again then I am stuck with nothing but the HTC logo and it hangs there.

Try radio 2.15.50.14. I've never had issues with this SD card version.

programs running in background?

2.12.50.02_2 Radio

I had this very same issue with Franson GPS Gate running WM in the background. I disabled GPSGate in WM and it went straight into android. I never had this issue after that. Maybe you have some kind of program running in the background that is affecting the android in a similar way.

I found out about this by hard reseting the device and thus clearing all my WM programs and settings 1st. Then I added 1 program at a time in WM until the problem re-occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    mofld edit *** content removed
    http://hotfile.com/dl/91590085/e06ec3c/Core_Droid_HD_V0.4_Release_Version.rar.html

Merry christmas and enjoy.

Before i forget loool yes you can you same data.img
    Weather issue was server related not with build.

I got new version almost ready a full compression on build. It improves some small lags and speeds the build a bit.
    Ok guys, NAND CoreDroid will be coming soon... How soon, I dont know, but it is coming :D