upd:dandiest has released v3 version of his build while I have been posting this... So I'm not sure I should really share my build. But anyway, it's better when your choice is wider, isn't it?
As it's often written in this forum, I'm not an advanced
This build is totally based on RC Team Z v0.6 build for Desire (robociks' permission exists; nice man by the way ) with some adjustments and corrections by me.
And of course, it works on HD2, original version doesn't, haha
- Rotatable launcher (screenshots below)
- Rotatable apps: Music app, Weather app, FM Radio, HTC Contacts, USB menu when conecting the phone to USB (screenshots below too)
- Bigger font
- HTC Sense features work for me
- UOT Kitchen is WORKING (you can modify framework as you wish - add animations, icons, battery, etc etc)
- I haven't removed HTC Reader for now, but I don't know if it works...
- Other features, you can read complete list in original ROM thread
- Unfortunately, I can't say this build is fast and smooth like dandiests' Z build (for me) but it's very close and i'm working on optimization and stability.
Everything works for me (everything what works on other newSense builds)What's working and what isn't
I'll say it again: for ME only, I could easily miss something.
So, please, if you found something not working - report please, I'll try to fix that.
I really hope everything works; but I'm really not sure
upd 1.0 version: all bugs seems to be fixed now.
Uhmm... You don't know?Installation
OK, just copy Android folder into your SD card and run CLRCAD.exe and HARET.exe.
You could also copy fresh data.img into Android folder, so first boot will take less time.
After first boot please install included Flash apk.
If you are upgrading from 0.2 version, just copy system.ext2 into your Android folder, and install apk after booting.
TMOUS users - MMS fix by prosto
- I've got "Damaged SD Card" problem!Small FAQ
Just format your SD card using Panasonic Data Formatter included into first post. You can copy your data back after that.
- I want to de-rotate sense launcher!
Download rosie.portrait.rar included, copy /root/ folder into your Android folder and reboot.
- v1.0 - major bugfix release
- fully zipaligned now
- camcorder working
- video playback working
- gps working
- temporary adobe flash fix
- removed eReader
- back to stock power menu; advanced power menu to come in next version (some pictures are not shown now in apm, only crosses...)
- removed rommanager
- angry birds now installing without SD unmounting
- fixed mobile data
- some small speed improvements
Ok, that's enough i think. I like weather app in landscape mode
(this build is multilingual, yes just haven't got anough time to make new screens)
- v1.0 - http://www.multiupload.com/AC7YKPBCE0
- v0.2 - http://imilka.eu/android/imilkas_hd2z_v02.7z (moscow, i'm not sure you will have good speed from there; so maybe, you'd be better to use multiupload)
http://www.multiupload.com/GEJW4W6MFL (multiupload mirror)
http://imilka.eu/android/imilkas_hd2z_v02.rar (rar version for mobile)
- data.img - 1gb http://www.multiupload.com/LVG392F491
- robocik and Capychimp for their beautiful original build
- mdeejay for his great help
- testers on 4pda.ru who helped me to reveal some bugs
And once again, report bugs please. Thank you.