Search This thread

BOPOH'Ok

Jul 5, 2013
Kemerovo
lenovo-forums.ru
Honor 9A
---+++===>>> Decorations and modification for Moto M <<<===+++---
Install only using TWRP.
All mods, please, upload only for flashing using TWRP.

1 - Replacing the standard font on the Droid.
2 - Changes in the build.prop decrease DPI 480 to 320, and disabling advertising banners in many applications.
Screens and Files.
3 - The engineering menu is now in the "For Developers" menu + Banner in the "About phone" menu.
The first - the need, and the second - just an eye nicely)))
Screens and Files.
To be continued... ;)
Always yours, BOPOH'Ok ...​

Last edited:

BOPOH'Ok

Jul 5, 2013
Kemerovo
lenovo-forums.ru
Honor 9A
Well, here came the new thing on the OTA, and therefore had to re-iterate its collection of modifications, but for S364.

The changes are the same, the font, block ads spoofing the host file, change the DPI, the insertions of the entrance to provide with complete engineering support from the menu "For developers" and the logo in "About phone"

Flash as usual from under TWRP: View attachment system_MOD_S364.zip :p

A source.
Always yours, BOPOH'Ok ...

Last edited:
Reactions: [email protected]

cool_sid

Nov 17, 2013
---+++===>>> Decorations and modification for Moto M <<<===+++---
Install only using TWRP.
All mods, please, upload only for flashing using TWRP.

1 - Replacing the standard font on the Droid.
2 - Changes in the build.prop decrease DPI 480 to 320, and disabling advertising banners in many applications.
Screens and Files.
3 - The engineering menu is now in the "For Developers" menu + Banner in the "About phone" menu.
The first - the need, and the second - just an eye nicely)))
Screens and Files.
To be continued... ;)
Always yours, BOPOH'Ok ...​

Good to see some work on this device... Nice work dude

BOPOH'Ok

Jul 5, 2013
Kemerovo
lenovo-forums.ru
Honor 9A
Continue modifications. For those who need and who knows.

Tired of the old logo while booting.
And now, thanks to @Brams with Lenovo-Forums, new logo for our animal...
photo_2017-10-17_05-00-20.jpgphoto_2017-10-17_05-00-54.jpgphoto_2017-10-17_05-03-29.jpg

Installation:

Loaded into TWRP, choose install img-images, flashed...
View attachment logo.img
View attachment logo1.img
View attachment logo2.img

CJ2311

Jan 1, 2015
HTC U11
OnePlus Nord N10 5G

Cheers mate, thanks for being one of the very few who actually do modifications for this model. I was able to root and enable xposed all thanks to what I found on the lenovo.ru forums. I would've posted there to thank you, but my Russian is non existent. :p

Just for information though, I think the logo1.img you linked here might have a problem, when I flashed it using TWRP, it did work, but I get the modded blue motorola logo only for a few seconds, then I get the regular lenovo moto animation + sound.

Of course it could be just an error on my end, I tried to reflash the file but it didn't change a thing though.

BOPOH'Ok

Jul 5, 2013
Kemerovo
lenovo-forums.ru
Honor 9A
Cheers mate, thanks for being one of the very few who actually do modifications for this model. I was able to root and enable xposed all thanks to what I found on the lenovo.ru forums. I would've posted there to thank you, but my Russian is non existent. :p

Just for information though, I think the logo1.img you linked here might have a problem, when I flashed it using TWRP, it did work, but I get the modded blue motorola logo only for a few seconds, then I get the regular lenovo moto animation + sound.

Of course it could be just an error on my end, I tried to reflash the file but it didn't change a thing though.
That's right. I did a modification of the MOTO logo when the device was turned on, not botanimation. With butanimatsiye, start doing it yourself. I already have Moto G5S + on my hands, and I do not have Moto M.

jackgodfrey

Jan 16, 2022
Thanks for being one of the few people who actually does changes for this model, dude. Thanks to the information on the lenovo.ru forums, I was able to root my phone and enable xposed. I would have thanked you there, but my Russian is non-existent. :p

However, I believe the logo1.img you provided here may have a problem; when I flashed it using TWRP, it worked, but I only got the modded blue Motorola logo for a few seconds before getting the original lenovo moto animation + sound.

Of course, it could just be a mistake on my part; I tried reflashing the file, but nothing changed by Mod Apk trace

Reactions: BOPOH'Ok

BOPOH'Ok

Jul 5, 2013
Kemerovo
lenovo-forums.ru
Honor 9A
Thanks for being one of the few people who actually does changes for this model, dude. Thanks to the information on the lenovo.ru forums, I was able to root my phone and enable xposed. I would have thanked you there, but my Russian is non-existent. :p

However, I believe the logo1.img you provided here may have a problem; when I flashed it using TWRP, it worked, but I only got the modded blue Motorola logo for a few seconds before getting the original lenovo moto animation + sound.

Of course, it could just be a mistake on my part; I tried reflashing the file, but nothing changed by Mod Apk trace
Hello. I'm no longer working on this machine. If you can, try it yourself. I don't have a device.
Good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, here came the new thing on the OTA, and therefore had to re-iterate its collection of modifications, but for S364.

The changes are the same, the font, block ads spoofing the host file, change the DPI, the insertions of the entrance to provide with complete engineering support from the menu "For developers" and the logo in "About phone"

Flash as usual from under TWRP: View attachment system_MOD_S364.zip :p

A source.