• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Decryption Unsuccessful after data wipe and format

Search This thread

e-ew--w

May 2, 2019
P9 Lite, everything was fine until this evening when I updated from Magisk 18 to 19.1

Got Decryption unsuccessful error, flashed magisk uninstaller, wiped data + cache + dalvik and tried data format from TWRP. Nothing worked.

It's 2 am here and I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I need to be able to use the phone asap.

Reactions: GioGav

PoochyX

Oct 23, 2016
P9 Lite, everything was fine until this evening when I updated from Magisk 18 to 19.1

Got Decryption unsuccessful error, flashed magisk uninstaller, wiped data + cache + dalvik and tried data format from TWRP. Nothing worked.

It's 2 am here and I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I need to be able to use the phone asap.
Yeah Magisk 19 doing numbers on people's devices it's using a whole new process of doing things and making old modules obsolete that haven't updated thier templates which is bad cuss some modules won't ever be updated like my custom Samsung xposed module so sadly 18 is the highest I ever be going

[emoji3436]I Willl Scarfice For Those That I Love [emoji3434]

I have the same problem.
How I can downgrade to Magisk 18?
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.