• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dedicated GCAM for RN7P[DOWNLOAD]

Search This thread

Vishal P

Jun 19, 2016
Guys, a dedicated GCam for our Redmi Note 7 Pro has been made. Download from below link.
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GC_RN7P_6.2.030_V1FINAL.apk

Notes:
1. Slow motion doesn't work.
2. Change Front Cam Model to N6P for better front cam photos.
3. In Custom Lib Loader, choose Eszdman v3 for better details

All Credit goes to San1ty for making this build.

Update: Another New Camera which works great with our device. Change to HDR+ Enhanced. Enable 'Hide Icon Movement' in advanced settings. Credits to Bulkin.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.2.030_DCIP3Version_Bulkin043_V8.2.apk

Last edited:

Eshwar123

Sep 6, 2016
Reactions: M3H3D1

junaid1989

Aug 5, 2013
I tried but filters doesn't work in portrait mode. Filters just work in camera mode.
Like in camera mode (hd off, hdr+enhanced, hdr on) filters will work.
But portrait mode filter doesn't work in (hd off, hdr+enhanced, hdr on).
Please solve this issue. Because some pictures are more detailed in filter.

lucifer663

Jan 24, 2013
I dont use lens blur so didnt notice but its not available. Also i think there might be some server issue because of which the Libs are not getting downloaded. Have to wait for an Update or new version. Have checked with the stability of this version and can say its the best one till now.:good:

yup the san1ty version is actually fast and usable. I had the xtreme version before, it lagged a lot.

DbzMihir

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai

lucifer663

Jan 24, 2013
Reactions: JZ™

lucifer663

Jan 24, 2013
Go to settings, and Enable Hide Icon Movement, and come back to camera.

Thanks, this solved the freezing issue.

This bulkin version is producing more accurate color profile/ saturation than the san1ty build. Also the lens blur seems to be working normally in this.

Downside: it is more resource intensive than the san1ty build, but nowhere near the xtreme build level. Seems good.

Top Liked Posts