Deep Black Emui 9 theme

Search This thread

dariopiano

Jan 13, 2019
Ciao ottimo lavoro.. Ho honor view 10 e del tuo tema funziona bene il pannello delle notifiche a tendina.. Potresti fare una versione del tema che cambi solo la tendina in nero?

k.mlynarczyk87

Feb 25, 2015
Great!

Tapnięte z Huawei P20 Pro

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Hmmmmm the issue on Huawei messaging app still persists. I don't think it'll be fixed because you don't have the messaging app of Huawei with you and that's okay. May I point out a new issue I found out? On Settings app, whenever I search something the top part becomes white after searching. And on Music app, whenever I search something all I see are ree texts of the search the continuation of the title are all in black. Hard to see what's what. Will that be fixed? Using Mate 10 Running EMUI 9.0 Official.

Here are the screenshots example.

I searched Falling away from me on my Music app and when I search Falling it's all in red text but the continuation of the title is all in black.
Same here
Huawei p20 pro

On Settings app, whenever I search something the top part becomes white after searching

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Great!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Same here
Huawei p20 pro

On Settings app, whenever I search something the top part becomes white after searching

Message is good from my tester,te search tab is already fixed

Inviato dal mio EVR-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
to tell the truth I'm seriously thinking about closing all my threads, I'm really tired of seeing my work stolen and published by others (payd theme) on the playstore....
F..k

k.mlynarczyk87

Feb 25, 2015
Message is good from my tester,te search tab is already fixed

Will you share this version? Beautiful job!

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

to tell the truth I'm seriously thinking about closing all my threads, I'm really tired of seeing my work stolen and published by others (payd theme) on the playstore....
F..k

Report a violation and do not give up.

ali_rojas

Aug 13, 2017
A mimor problem

In the settings search bar, when I search for something, then return the main settings page, the title bar and the search bar become white background instead retaining the dark one. This occurs in The red devil theme and the wicked green as well. All themes are fantastic.

Last edited:

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
In the settings search bar, when I search for something, then return the main settings page, the title bar and the search bar become white background instead retaining the dark one. This occurs in The red devil theme and the wicked green as well. All themes are fantastic.
Bug fixed days ago

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

ali_rojas

Aug 13, 2017
Bug fixed days ago

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

I am using deep black ver 1.5 and still has.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I am using deep black ver 1.5 and still has.

I read your post as well and found out that you already close this thread, I am trying to download other themes, but "item not found? anymore.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone