Deep Black Emui 9 theme

Search This thread

Warutteri

Feb 13, 2016
Thank you for this awesome theme! Just a couple issues...

The theme is absolutely great, it's especially handy for people such as me who uses their phones a lot as it saves my eyes from unnecessary fatigue and it's also a life saver for whenever I get a call, SMS or some other notification or alert in the middle of the night as there are less white screens to hurt my eyes and blind me with their brightness!
Thank you for giving us the functionality that Huawei really should have provided to all their users themselves and not just those with the flagship models...

I have just a couple issues with the the theme:
Firstly most of the text in timer or alarm clock notifications/pop-ups is black and therefore completely indistinguishable from the background, similar issues seem to happen in some other places (although I cannot be absolutely sure of how often this happens as there really is no way to distinguish any difference between the background and the text so there is no way to know if it happens more often than I have realised).

Second, there are some screens where the text is only a few shades lighter than the background and as such is readable but requires looking at the text very closely so that you're able to read it...

The second one is such a minor issue that I don't really actually care if it's ever fixed but the first issue has forced me to consider doing without the dark theme (which as I previously mentioned absolutely love!) which for me would be heartbreaking and would make using my phone a lot less comfortable and useful

Do you have any suggestions for how I could deal with said issues myself (ie. Should I try one of the older versions of the theme, some other fonts though the EMUI themes app or if there are some settings I'm unaware of that could fix the issue I mentioned first) or would you be able to/willing to try and make an updated version of the theme to fix these issues? I would have provided screenshots of the issues but unfortunately I don't yet have permission to post links to outside sites ?

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
The theme is absolutely great, it's especially handy for people such as me who uses their phones a lot as it saves my eyes from unnecessary fatigue and it's also a life saver for whenever I get a call, SMS or some other notification or alert in the middle of the night as there are less white screens to hurt my eyes and blind me with their brightness!

Thank you for giving us the functionality that Huawei really should have provided to all their users themselves and not just those with the flagship models...

I have just a couple issues with the the theme:

Firstly most of the text in timer or alarm clock notifications/pop-ups is black and therefore completely indistinguishable from the background, similar issues seem to happen in some other places (although I cannot be absolutely sure of how often this happens as there really is no way to distinguish any difference between the background and the text so there is no way to know if it happens more often than I have realised).

Second, there are some screens where the text is only a few shades lighter than the background and as such is readable but requires looking at the text very closely so that you're able to read it...

The second one is such a minor issue that I don't really actually care if it's ever fixed but the first issue has forced me to consider doing without the dark theme (which as I previously mentioned absolutely love!) which for me would be heartbreaking and would make using my phone a lot less comfortable and useful

Do you have any suggestions for how I could deal with said issues myself (ie. Should I try one of the older versions of the theme, some other fonts though the EMUI themes app or if there are some settings I'm unaware of that could fix the issue I mentioned first) or would you be able to/willing to try and make an updated version of the theme to fix these issues? I would have provided screenshots of the issues but unfortunately I don't yet have permission to post links to outside sites [emoji53]
Hi mate,i have multiple theme up so please explain which theme and issue and will try to solve

Inviato dal mio EVR-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Hi Maurydes!

I'm editing another theme I purshased and it doesn't have black notifications like yours.
Can you please tell me what should I do/modify to get the notifications black?

I got a Huawei P10 Emui 9.01.

Thank you very much.
Notification dark is hard,basically you need to edit notification background and text notification in systemUI and framework.res but also some text notification from the playstore app you use (for example telegram/whatsapp etc) .....no easy

Reactions: jorgemoren

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Purple Rain avaiable on Huawei Themes app tomorrow Screenshot_20190410_205821_com.android.contacts.jpgScreenshot_20190410_214017_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpgScreenshot_20190410_214001_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpgScreenshot_20190410_213952_com.android.settings.jpg

jorgemoren

Jul 31, 2014
Notification dark is hard,basically you need to edit notification background and text notification in systemUI and framework.res but also some text notification from the playstore app you use (for example telegram/whatsapp etc) .....no easy

Thank you very much for your reply. :)

ali_rojas

Aug 13, 2017
After some request i have build a version called Darkness whitout colored text and accent,what do you think guys?

Wow great, hoping that you will stick to the default notification led color instead of red. Fan of your work.

CplBasti

Jan 31, 2015
After some request i have build a version called Darkness whitout colored text and accent,what do you think guys?View attachment 4740924View attachment 4740925View attachment 4740926View attachment 4740927View attachment 4740929

Yes please! Was really waiting for this as I prefer the original colors as currently it replaces a lot of app colors like Spotifys green to blue. Also my WhatsApp colors have been changed, any idea what's up with that?

CplBasti

Jan 31, 2015
Is there a way to disable the theme changing color schemes of other apps? It changed colors of apps like WhatsApp and Spotify for me, which is personally a no go.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone