General default camera so much better then Gcam my review

Search This thread

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
ok let me start custom roms blow stock out of the water but the only thing that made me go back to stock was the camera app , in my opinion gcam struggles to focus I do consider myself a a photography pro , that being said , i love the performance of the customs roms overstock , hands down, but the default camera is the deal breaker in my opinion, g-cam struggles to focus , especially in macro mode , I do hope some one port the ANX camera to a custom rom ... just my 2 cents and I tried them all Gcam / configs so save your breath...

pegasoc

ok let me start custom roms blow stock out of the water but the only thing that made me go back to stock was the camera app , in my opinion gcam struggles to focus I do consider myself a a photography pro , that being said , i love the performance of the customs roms overstock , hands down, but the default camera is the deal breaker in my opinion, g-cam struggles to focus , especially in macro mode , I do hope some one port the ANX camera to a custom rom ... just my 2 cents and I tried them all Gcam / configs so save your breath...
It's true, thanks to a user of this forum that I don't remember the name I was able to use the Gcam for normal and night photos but the macros are still a problem.
Another thing that is making me think about going back to Stock ROM is that there is no support and continuity of updates.

ptr21

Sep 7, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_131943.jpg
    IMG_20210927_131943.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 136
Reactions: pegasoc

pegasoc

Find files sections "Files(32)"
Download the last, 204 version
Install with magisk
First couple of times opening camera gives error, but not to worry, try again.
Hi,
right after taking the picture the app closes, the picture is saved but every time I have to reopen the app. If I take a photo in night mode the app closes and the photo is not saved.
I also have Gcam installed can there be a conflict?

Top Liked Posts