Default Got an android head unit and then returned it, now steering volume buttons won't work on stock

rapiollymega

Apr 23, 2015
Hello,
I bought a generic android headunit and configured the volume and skip buttons to work (they kind of worked because the unit would only have memory for 3 buttons). I didn't like the audio quality of the device so I returned it and reinstalled my factory radio but now the volume and skip buttons don't work. The phone and Bluetooth speaking button still work however. Only a couple times I've noticed they're working again but otherwise it usually doesn't work

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or how I can resolve this?

I have a 2011 Camry LE

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
wombleton
Hello,
I bought a generic android headunit and configured the volume and skip buttons to work (they kind of worked because the unit would only have memory for 3 buttons). I didn't like the audio quality of the device so I returned it and reinstalled my factory radio but now the volume and skip buttons don't work. The phone and Bluetooth speaking button still work however. Only a couple times I've noticed they're working again but otherwise it usually doesn't work

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or how I can resolve this?

I have a 2011 Camry LE
Is it an MTCD/E?

rapiollymega

Apr 23, 2015
I believe MTCD, it's a generic brand with a PX6 processor and android 10

Code:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/64G-Android-10-0-Car-Stereo-For-Toyota-Camry-GPS-Navigation-Head-Unit-BT-5-0-OBD/313133976310?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone