• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Default Home Launcher Bug

Search This thread

NippleSauce

Jun 23, 2013
Is anyone experiencing an issue where the default home launcher reverts to One Ui for no reason?

Also google discover being inconsistent in third party launchers?
Yep. Mine would even switch back after setting my default launcher to my custom one... But with that said, I also had so many other problems with every custom launcher that I had tried....so I just stuck with the stock, OneUI launcher (and I love Google News, so that's a good thing for me lol).

mtm1401

Apr 10, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Yep. Mine would even switch back after setting my default launcher to my custom one... But with that said, I also had so many other problems with every custom launcher that I had tried....so I just stuck with the stock, OneUI launcher (and I love Google News, so that's a good thing for me lol).

Yea I really like Google discover, but hate the sideways scrolling on One UI menu. Currently my work around is Nova with a button for google

NippleSauce

Jun 23, 2013
Yea I really like Google discover, but hate the sideways scrolling on One UI menu. Currently my work around is Nova with a button for google
Ahh, gotcha. But wait, doesn't just about every launcher scroll sideways between pages and then allow you to swipe up to view all apps?

dust1204

Apr 3, 2012
I have issue too.
I have been update to 12.1.01.15 by using samsung app stroe,
and when I want add remove home page/widget by using gestures,
it always got crash with out any error message,
because of this situation,
I had reset my phone to factory to rule out other factor, but it still no work