• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

del

Search This thread

mArIuS%

Nov 12, 2016

It`s nice to see a new rom for our old mi 6, but i can`t find the download link? I have wiped my phone to install this rom :eek:, but for now i don`t have what to flash, still thank you for mentaining our device alive and up to date with new rom(s) based on the newest android os.
Waiting for news about download link. :fingers-crossed:

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
It`s nice to see a new rom for our old mi 6, but i can`t find the download link? I have wiped my phone to install this rom :eek:, but for now i don`t have what to flash, still thank you for mentaining our device alive and up to date with new rom(s) based on the newest android os.
Waiting for news about download link. :fingers-crossed:

press the download button now. I messed up the thread when editing

Reactions: mArIuS%

Valdorff

Oct 19, 2017
Magisk ERROR: 1

Hi. Pretty nice ROM, but I have a problem with installing Magisk. It's showing ERROR: 1 (Magisk 20.4). Any ideas?
@edit 05/05/20:
I found a solution, if someone has same problem: watch?v=NmEzjTG0cTI

Last edited:

mostafa 3oda

Jan 31, 2015
Hello,
I just wanted to say that ROM is awesome stable so far never had any issue except sometimes my mic got disabled suddenly, ppl can't hear me in records calls anything and only restart fixes this issue otherwise all good 2 weeks nw.

Sagit xiaomi 6

May 26, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the latest version of the firmware and cannot answer the call. When someone calls you, the phone does not respond, and no dialog box pops up to answer the call.

Kiwarchie

May 28, 2020
Evolution-X provides updates via OTA? I think Xiaomi is not going to update anymore and I am thinking of putting Evolution-X among other candidates ...

Top Liked Posts