• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

del

Search This thread

ruolian

May 13, 2014
Thanks, Dev
Only one problem is stuck while rebooting.
When reboot from system or recovery, it just stuck at the boot animation. If force reboot at this time by holding the power button, it will stuck again after boot.
One of the solution is entering the recovery by press Vol+ button first while rebooting, and choose 'power off' on recovery, then boot the phone it will enter system normally.
It just very strange.

Reactions: mctenddies

mctenddies

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks, Dev
Only one problem is stuck while rebooting.
When reboot from system or recovery, it just stuck at the boot animation. If force reboot at this time by holding the power button, it will stuck again after boot.
One of the solution is entering the recovery by press Vol+ button first while rebooting, and choose 'power off' on recovery, then boot the phone it will enter system normally.
It just very strange.

Same issue here

cyanogen1363

Oct 9, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 6
@Dobsgw
I have to use USSD codes for some of my financial transactions. Some custom ROMs that I've used including your latest build, couldn't show USSD response in my locale (Persian). Your last build (05-29) hadn't this issue. I've included two screenshots, one without issue from the last build and one from the recent build. Could you please consider a fix for your next build?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200603-113450480.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603-113450480.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_20200603-230401124.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603-230401124.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 226
The security patch is from June.

The play security patch might show as earlier. You can update it

This is the June 2nd build that I installed and the security patch date shows this

Still, I'm enjoying a lot the ROM, although it has the issue that my mic stops working after some time, it also happened on Havoc so I think that one is more of a device specific issue.

Keep the good work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-093013186.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-093013186.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_20200611-093041723.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-093041723.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 158

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
This is the June 2nd build that I installed and the security patch date shows this

Still, I'm enjoying a lot the ROM, although it has the issue that my mic stops working after some time, it also happened on Havoc so I think that one is more of a device specific issue.

Keep the good work

I don't even know what to say *_*

F

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
The mic problem is tied to some app, though I can't find which one, it gets stuck in audio_hw_primary, not allowing other apps to use it.

Anyway, any idea about the security patch date?

Mic is probably due to google app. try disabling it.

Security patch is built into the rom source. It's literally impossible for it to be lower than June for that build. Something isn't right

ferdyman10

Jun 17, 2020
Problem with all keyboards.

Does anyone know how to remove the white bar under the space bar? It happens with all keyboards.

I would attach an image, but I can't because I'm a new user.

anohp

Jun 22, 2020
Thank you @Dobsgw for porting this ROM for my sagit.

I am wondering what is the normal/average Screen on time for this device. Mine is around 3 hours, is it normal, or do I need to replace the battery?

However the standby time is up to 3 days.

Thanks,

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

cyanogen1363

Oct 9, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 6
Thank you @Dobsgw for porting this ROM for my sagit.

I am wondering what is the normal/average Screen on time for this device. Mine is around 3 hours, is it normal, or do I need to replace the battery?

However the standby time is up to 3 days.

Thanks,
It depends on how you use it. My screen on time varies between 2 and 4.5 hours in a 24 hours usage. And AccuBattery app estimates my battery capacity to be around 65% of its nominal capacity.

Reactions: anohp

anohp

Jun 22, 2020
It depends on how you use it. My screen on time varies between 2 and 4.5 hours in a 24 hours usage. And AccuBattery app estimates my battery capacity to be around 65% of its nominal capacity.
My AccuBattery capacity amount is around 2100 mah from 3300 mah total.

Would you recommend me to replace the battery?

Is it possible to find an original ones ?

Thanks

cyanogen1363

Oct 9, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 6
My AccuBattery capacity amount is around 2100 mah from 3300 mah total.

Would you recommend me to replace the battery?

Is it possible to find an original ones ?

Thanks
My battery is about the same capacity as yours and I don't mind.
Based on my experience with changing my laptop's battery, replacements will never be like the original one, but it also depends on where you live and how much access you have to quality replacement parts.

Reactions: anohp

anohp

Jun 22, 2020
My battery is about the same capacity as yours and I don't mind.
Based on my experience with changing my laptop's battery, replacements will never be like the original one, but it also depends on where you live and how much access you have to quality replacement parts.
Then I can assumed that this is a normal conditions after 3 years of usage of mi 6.

Yeah, I am still considering whether it is a good idea to replace its battery (prolonging mi 6 life for another couple months) or just leave it with the current condition. Since like you said, the replacement battery may not have the same quality of the original ones.

But anyway, thank you for your reply.

Does anyone know how to remove the white bar under the space bar? It happens with all keyboards.

I would attach an image, but I can't because I'm a new user.

You can use the magisk module fullscreen gestures

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Any long time user of this rom faces problems? I think about switching from Havoc...
Previous havoc user here, I think this ROM is more stable than havoc, also more active, most of the problems that I had with havoc are not present here, super smooth and stable

Reactions: mctenddies

Top Liked Posts