• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

del

Search This thread

Procelinx

Jan 14, 2015
Gcam 60 FPS magisk module not working evo-x rom

Gcam 60 FPS magisk module not working evo-x rom. What's the solution ??

felipefda

May 30, 2009
I'm using this ROM for a couple of days now. Its Very smoothing here and I'm having no Issues besides battery consume.
Comparing to Lineage 17.1 the battery seems to been draning really fast here.
Whats your experience guys?

Reactions: mctenddies

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: cyanogen1363

Kiwarchie

May 28, 2020
I was removed from the team for speaking out against fascism in the US. Take from that what you will (I won't name names).

Someone might take the rom (we lack maintainers tho). The rom is good just a bad apple in the bunch.

I'm so sorry, my friend ...

These days ago I tried paranoid. Now I am with Evolution X, it will be difficult for me to decide, I like both, each one has its configurations, in the end I will opt for the one that uses less battery power and gives me more stability.

mctenddies

Jul 18, 2017
I was removed from the team for speaking out against fascism in the US. Take from that what you will (I won't name names).

Someone might take the rom (we lack maintainers tho). The rom is good just a bad apple in the bunch.
Just saw the telegram group was shut down... That's a real shame, was a great rom.

Nevertheless, thanks for all the hard work you put in to maintaining this project!

Valdorff

Oct 19, 2017
So bad that you stopped develop this ROM. One of best I think.

If you would like do this thing maybe you try develop something like this Descendant ROM (site descendant me).

It would be great if someone develop this ROM for Mi6.

Top Liked Posts