• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
When I try to save a wallpaper, I get the little box at the bottom that says it saved, but when I go into Gallery and Photos I can't find it. Is that a bug or am I looking in the wrong place?

Edit: It's not in /sdcard either
WwaJKui

Sent from my Nexus 5 using the N5X LRX21V ROM

Last edited:
Reactions: Mazda

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
When I try to save a wallpaper, I get the little box at the bottom that says it saved, but when I go into Gallery and Photos I can't find it. Is that a bug or am I looking in the wrong place?

Edit: It's not in /sdcard either
WwaJKui

Sent from my Nexus 5 using the N5X LRX21V ROM

Sounds like whatever ROM you're using is not scanning your sdcard, so download a media scan app and you should see it pop up under a Papuh folder in your gallery

Last edited by a moderator:

vasili_defy

Feb 10, 2011
Hey Alex thanks for the awesome app.:thumbup:
But why does the categories are named after manufacturers ..??:screwy: just wondering .

Sent from ISS above ,using XDA app.

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Update the thread OP, going to keep this close as I STILL don't have time to answer questions or keep up with the politics that go on here. If there's any questions or concerns, my PM is wide open and I check it once a day. Thanks!

Reactions: ikslawlok

jerdog

Admin Emeritus - Purveyor of word nuggets
May 17, 2007
Gallifrey
Update the thread OP, going to keep this close as I STILL don't have time to answer questions or keep up with the politics that go on here. If there's any questions or concerns, my PM is wide open and I check it once a day. Thanks!
Thanks for updating your OP with the source of your inspiration for this app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts