delete

Tech_Savvy

May 8, 2014
watertown
Umm, have you tried hdr+? It seems like its missing. Or is it not available on our phone cause we are not using a specified lens?
ya i know, its only enabled for google devices with google camera, i tried to enable it but its above my knowledge, i really miss it but i still perfer it over snap camera...i like the interface better.

Reactions: Jhayzt

vikashhero

Feb 17, 2011
London
To clarify, does this mod address the bug that prevents the video camera from recording longer than 40 seconds?

Will the changes in these packages persist over future updates?

Many thanks.

ckarv

Dec 7, 2012
Thanks for the work! One question though: seems like I lost the option to disable denoise in Snap camera. Is this intentional? I'm trying to compare image quality between the cameras (Snap without denoise vs Camera NX).

Tech_Savvy

May 8, 2014
watertown
Thanks for the work! One question though: seems like I lost the option to disable denoise in Snap camera. Is this intentional? I'm trying to compare image quality between the cameras (Snap without denoise vs Camera NX).
No idea....i never really used snap....more than likely enabling camera 2 api caused it...delete the line in the build prop and check

Edit....yup deleting the last line in build prop (persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1) will revert those settings....but google cam will stop work

Last edited: