Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
E

EasyAndroidPro

Huge Update:

Huge update guys​

***Introducing**** - my own little mod forum http://easyandroidpro.xobor.com/
If you love my mods and want to support development, join me over there where you will find all of the latest updates!
Will still be updating here too for those that do not wish to register however latest updates will now be from my website.

Infinity AOD UPDATE
- All APKs have been updated to latest (2.7.20.4)
- Added Flashable Zips for all versions

future plans
- aroma all in one zip for all versions
- all different default colors of S8 AOD
- more requests

adioph

May 12, 2005
It must be not stable enough to be able to modify without probs .. i don't know, you may contact the dev of you'r rom !
Was able to i stall this great mod in NoteFE. Uninstall AOD then download it in Galaxy app matket. Then uninstall update and install s8fix and desire mod in TWRP.. Thank you....

E

EasyAndroidPro

Was able to i stall this great mod in NoteFE. Uninstall AOD then download it in Galaxy app matket. Then uninstall update and install s8fix and desire mod in TWRP.. Thank you....

You are most welcome bro :) Glad it works for you ! stick around... more mods coming ;)

E

EasyAndroidPro

Be careful mate. This service is well known for linking to malicious ads and it'll likely put people off
Unfortunately it's my only option :( I can't get Google ads because I don't have my own domain which I can't afford :p this project is too time consuming to keep updating to do it for free.. especially if it continues even when the s9 and so on are released even if it is only a few dollers a month from ads, It's an excuse to why I'm spending so much time working on it :p

E

EasyAndroidPro

any fix to work on unrooted s8+?
long time no news
You can try the new updated apks and report back but there isn't a specific fix and I don't think there will be for unrooted devices :( to modify the files it breaks samsungs signature and I can't sign it with Samsung's signature since I'm not Samsung so I think this is why it will not let unrooted phones install it over the original since it's a built in system app.

Life Companion

Mar 10, 2017
City Of Eagles
Samsung Galaxy A50
You can try the new updated apks and report back but there isn't a specific fix and I don't think there will be for unrooted devices :( to modify the files it breaks samsungs signature and I can't sign it with Samsung's signature since I'm not Samsung so I think this is why it will not let unrooted phones install it over the original since it's a built in system app.

i tried it few moments ago....same conflict error :(:(
just saw another version v3+(feasting my eyes only :crying:) damn you are master,anyway welldone for your work,keep doing :good::fingers-crossed:...

E

EasyAndroidPro

i tried it few moments ago....same conflict error :(:(
just saw another version v3+(feasting my eyes only :crying:) damn you are master,anyway welldone for your work,keep doing :good::fingers-crossed:...
Damn bro sorry :( I hope my future work will make you bite the bullet and flash your phone lol. I'm gonna focus on making some more similar to v3+ too (The other colors you can choose on s8infinity wallpapers)
Thanks for your kind words bro
And thanks for testing

Life Companion

Mar 10, 2017
City Of Eagles
Samsung Galaxy A50
Damn bro sorry :( I hope my future work will make you bite the bullet and flash your phone lol. I'm gonna focus on making some more similar to v3+ too (The other colors you can choose on s8infinity wallpapers)
Thanks for your kind words bro
And thanks for testing

I know you can do it :good::fingers-crossed:...
checking your thread as daily dose(three times a day) :D...waiting for bomb news :fingers-crossed::cowboy::highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts