• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

****DELETE****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

futiless

Apr 4, 2012
Surrey
Umm ya but ;

TWRP 3.1.1-0 is the only official TWRP and it can't load AROMA images.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

TWRP 3.1.1-0 is the only official TWRP and it can't load AROMA images.

futiless

Apr 4, 2012
Surrey
HOW?!? I have tried like 5 varients and yours worked ?!?! hoe come that tweaked version isn't the listed version; and where did you find it.. You should post it in a general post it as : 3.1.1-0 AROMA WORKING !!!!

I have wasted many hours and that is what I needed ; Thank you dharanifoxx!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

SO TWRP worked but now I have no SIM card / no Mobile network . just from a wipe install all options (couldn't read the chinese charactors) and now no network... nice work but I need phone signal on my phone ... any advice?

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
HOW?!? I have tried like 5 varients and yours worked ?!?! hoe come that tweaked version isn't the listed version; and where did you find it.. You should post it in a general post it as : 3.1.1-0 AROMA WORKING !!!!

I have wasted many hours and that is what I needed ; Thank you dharanifoxx!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

SO TWRP worked but now I have no SIM card / no Mobile network . just from a wipe install all options (couldn't read the chinese charactors) and now no network... nice work but I need phone signal on my phone ... any advice?

Yeah plug your phone to flashtool then install the files for Data lol ?

ramonet666

Nov 23, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hi, I installed this ROM for the z3plus E6533. The phone is turned off and can not be turned on. help me
U shoukd'nt install this fake rom that developper did stole from chinees site pffffff this same rom did kill my batterie and make phone so hot it can be dad too admin should close this thred because the developper is happy everytime a z3+ is dead

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
U shoukd'nt install this fake rom that developper did stole from chinees site pffffff this same rom did kill my batterie and make phone so hot it can be dad too admin should close this thred because the developper is happy everytime a z3+ is dead

Oh I am so sorry didnt know that was the case will remove link now after all it was experimental guys probably it's using the same thermal controls for the z5 not z3+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please delete thread
    Well you see guys I will try when I have free time to make this rom work but right now I am organising the build of Oreo ROM for z5 and um of that goes to a success I could easily support for this phone too so
    Everything updated right now download them they all work rom should be running fine this version is better than the other one trust me
    i uploaded someone from china said the network works now if i dont backup modem baseband from your current rom then flash it onto this one it should work everything :)
    This rom is flash [Z3 +] _ FSC + _Thermal_Engine__stable_1.0
    and [MOD] [Z3P] _LXT ™ _v2.1
    You can flash kernel Z4_Z3Plus_SK_ENF_v32.4.A.1.54_Logos_I.2_8_7_ivy
    I've try and it is very good