• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Delete

Search This thread

Crocketeer

Jun 11, 2009
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It's just common sense.

Mancubus99

Aug 12, 2008
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It's just common sense.

Lol!!:D:D:D:D

jayman1986

Sep 3, 2010
London

It's just common sense.

Can I have a copy of your dictionary?

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

tiggerbcn

Jan 16, 2007
BCN
Get me a developer device and I will prove it to you. Firmware is genuine and is working.

Maybe I have not explained well, I did not mean that the firmware is not good, I will follow here and in Esato and I trust you completely, it was curious how the firmware known to work without having the X10.

zeban

Oct 26, 2010
Get me a developer device and I will prove it to you. Firmware is genuine and is working.

Well lollylost100 and everyone else. What do you do with these files that you have uploaded. Do ju just copy them in to a flash tool folder??

Reason im asking is because i have a dev phone so i can try it out

Anyone hwo knows how to do it ??

Erofich

May 5, 2007
Novorossiysk
cncsaga.ru
I don't believe it, who has as an appropriate Emma account, is it so hard to make an export of service RED(final) UK or Global firmware and upload it somewhere? There will no any credentials in that export file, only rom that all we need.

devein

May 31, 2008
perhaps IMEI could be cracked too, I would donate for that.

(it was done for some HTC phones right here on XDA forum, so dont say it is out of question)

Balur

Jan 21, 2007
Surrey
One of the best threads I've read in awhile.

Thanks guys, and I hope the devs can learn something useful from this :)

Patiently waiting on a usable 2.1 release.

M

Mr_Bartek

Well lollylost100 and everyone else. What do you do with these files that you have uploaded. Do ju just copy them in to a flash tool folder??

Reason im asking is because i have a dev phone so i can try it out

Anyone hwo knows how to do it ??

Get this: http://hotfile.com/dl/44983907/9d54b5e/XIOFUB.rar.html
and: http://hotfile.com/dl/78588888/1364d1c/X10_2_0_A_0_504.rar.html

Extract XIOFUB.rar and overwite it with the files from X10_2_0_A_0_504.rar. Find out your DeviceId and enter it into DeviceID.txt. Then flash your device.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M
    Mr_Bartek
    Sony Ericsson proto IMEIs begin with 0044 and 0046.

The firmware is signed, but with a TEST cert, not a retail one.

Code:
    [Mon 2010-10-25 08:49:15]: INFO: create-result_result-flashable: Certificate used: S1-SW-TEST-3F3C-0001