Deleted- Mods, get rid of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KAPABLE-K

Jan 17, 2009
www.kapablek.com
Will this work on the Canadian variant A530W?

Edit1: Successfully flashed and booted on A530W, still testing all the features.
Edit2: The Digital wellbeing app crashed when I try to toggle the Wind down feature.
When in any app and I try to bring up the recent apps I get a message "Pixel Launcher keeps stopping" but when i'm on the homescreen it works fine.

Last edited:

Skulldron

Jan 29, 2016
GCam should be working as far as Ik.
The ROM should be compatible with any variant of the exynos Galaxy A8 (2018) devices.
As for Digital Wellbeing, it is likely some libs or framework is missing, so just use it for screen on time analysis and not for grayscale
And the Pixel Launcher bug, I'm not sure why its happening. Perhaps try wiping data and clearing cache. I'll look into it, while also I have to update the ROM since I forgot to add the dual speaker module to the device, which I normally do for all my ROMs. If you could post performance ratings, that would be nice!

stringman666

Jul 27, 2018
been using this rom for a few days, love it so far. but i see applock in the apps list (settings) but how can i turn it on? i dont see any options.

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
GCam should be working as far as Ik.
The ROM should be compatible with any variant of the exynos Galaxy A8 (2018) devices.
As for Digital Wellbeing, it is likely some libs or framework is missing, so just use it for screen on time analysis and not for grayscale
And the Pixel Launcher bug, I'm not sure why its happening. Perhaps try wiping data and clearing cache. I'll look into it, while also I have to update the ROM since I forgot to add the dual speaker module to the device, which I normally do for all my ROMs. If you could post performance ratings, that would be nice!
Any chance a8 plus support?

VDavid003

Jan 9, 2019
Budapest
I tried this on my A8, and so far Gcam isn't working, the Samsung camera app doesn't have that 4k option, and actually it has less options for resolution and the switch between the 2 front cameras are missing (I might just restore the original camera-feature.xml).
There are a few other stuff, but they are minor things.

Skulldron

Jan 29, 2016
I tried this on my A8, and so far Gcam isn't working, the Samsung camera app doesn't have that 4k option, and actually it has less options for resolution and the switch between the 2 front cameras are missing (I might just restore the original camera-feature.xml).
There are a few other stuff, but they are minor things.
There was a never a button. You swipe up to switch cams
And don't restore stock Camera floating feature. It will break because of Bixby Vision configurations and other stuff that I removed

VDavid003

Jan 9, 2019
Budapest
There was a never a button. You swipe up to switch cams
And don't restore stock Camera floating feature. It will break because of Bixby Vision configurations and other stuff that I removed

I didn't mean the button to switch between the front and rear cameras, also that's there, it exists but the swipe up thing works as well. What I meant is the switch to switch between the two front cameras of the phone. It did have that switch.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2010
HTC One (M9)
Xiaomi 12
Hi,

I noticed that whenever I try to make a phone call it dials and connects just fine,however, the dialer interface where you can cancel the call or turn on the loudspeaker doesnt show at all. As if there was no call being made.

Never mind. ... This is what happens if you havent set googke dialer as default dialer app. . My bad....

Last edited:

kohishi

Apr 9, 2018
Gcam isn't working (i can't even open it) and Pixel Launcher can't open recent app menu without crashing (except in homescreen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts