Deleted my mi account without signing out from mobile

Search This thread

Naveen_raj

Aug 14, 2017
I Decided to DELETE(via browser) my Mi Account and create a new one to avoid any hassles while unlocking my bootloader by MI UNLOCK(with the idea of creating a fresh mi acc) . But unfortunately I realized I didn't log out from the deleted mi account in my REDMI NOTE 4. And i can't factory reset my phone since it asks me the password for a mi account that does not exist.
I tried every solution the internet had to offer me.... But Nothing helped me.
And I came to know that RedmiNote4 cannot be booted into EDL mode(emergency download Mode) via fastboot method.
My Bootloader is still locked and I don't a mi account to apply for unlocking the BL.
And here I am.. Hoping XDA is the ONE....
I Don't want to boot edl mode by TEST POINT METHOD cuz my mobile is months old... Help me out.

Reactions: Kyawkyi

RKStyles

May 17, 2017
I Decided to DELETE(via browser) my Mi Account and create a new one to avoid any hassles while unlocking my bootloader by MI UNLOCK(with the idea of creating a fresh mi acc) . But unfortunately I realized I didn't log out from the deleted mi account in my REDMI NOTE 4. And i can't factory reset my phone since it asks me the password for a mi account that does not exist.
And I came to know that RedmiNote4 cannot be booted into EDL mode(emergency download Mode) via fastboot method.
My Bootloader is still locked and I don't a mi account to apply for unlocking the BL.
I Don't want to boot edl mode by TEST POINT METHOD cuz my mobile is months old... Help me out.
Mi Account is on the persist partition. So can't be removed forcefully.
You can try to do this with Mi Flash. It will install a fresh recovery ROM from scrap.
But if doesn't help, then I'm afraid you are left with a paperweight.
The only solution that comes to mind is, to make a Mi Account with the same e-mail or phone number and than try again.
If above don't work, then contact the service centre.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Thumbs

Naveen_raj

Aug 14, 2017
Mi Account is on the persist partition. So can't be removed forcefully.
You can try to do this with Mi Flash. It will install a fresh recovery ROM from scrap.
But if doesn't help, then I'm afraid you are left with a paperweight.
The only solution that comes to mind is, to make a Mi Account with the same e-mail or phone number and than try again.
If above don't work, then contact the service centre.
My phone works fine but i cant flash miui9 dev rom and get annoying "sign in error thingy" and Mi creates a unique id everytime so same email or phone no won't work.

Last edited:

RKStyles

May 17, 2017
My phone works fine but i cant flash miui9 dev rom and get annoying "sign in error thingy"
I know it works fine. You mentioned it earlier. I'm just suggesting you methods to remove it or gain access either way to your account. If its working fine and you can bear with it, then its ok.
The problem will arise when you will either try to sell it or format it.

Reactions: Naveen_raj

Naveen_raj

Aug 14, 2017
I just took my phone to the nearest Mi service center....20mims and voila i got it fixed....do bring ur original bill and stuff...someone make this thread (SOLVED)

maxtor_101

Mar 7, 2018
Solved

Hi there, if you are still facing this problem i have the 100% right solution.

just send a mail to your country customer service center mentioning your problem.
Describe them you deleted the account.
Attach some screenshots with them.
But If your service center replies that they can not do anything for you don't lose hope. :D :D

send a mail to Malaysia Xiaomi service center "[email protected]"
and global service center mail: [email protected]

I contacted with Indian service center they could not / did not want to help me out.
But Hong Kong and Malaysia service center replied me quickly and provided me the solution.
I am not sure which among the 3 worked: Malaysia or Hong-Kong or Global but it worked.
Have some patience. It took 4 days for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My phone works fine but i cant flash miui9 dev rom and get annoying "sign in error thingy"
    I know it works fine. You mentioned it earlier. I'm just suggesting you methods to remove it or gain access either way to your account. If its working fine and you can bear with it, then its ok.
    The problem will arise when you will either try to sell it or format it.