• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
Help please..

Does anyone know a way to change the way the ROM builds? Cause the way it builds now there's no /system folder in the zip, just .bin files for the system instead. If I knew how to make it build the old way with it still there, I so would. Odexed too if possible

Edit: Might have figured these 2 things out.. :). Will report results

Last edited:
Reactions: zodiaxe66

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
Thanks, but I'd wait a minute.. I'm updating the ROM link as I type this lol. Tests were successful and R2 is great so far :)

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
New build may have some unknown error. Google Play Services keeps crashing and I have no clue why...

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
Partially so far, just frameworks. But working on rest now.And trying to figure out this Google Play Services bug. Only seems to happen after allowing location in the regular browser (not Chrome).

Manav Bhagia

May 1, 2015
Mumbai
Keep it up ! Will try it when the play services bug is resolved. I'm attracted towards Odexed ROMs as they are better in terms of performance and battery life

Reactions: ZX64

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
R3 is up, link updated too :). Finished the odexing, fixed play services issue. Good to go :)

Trashabwoy

Dec 9, 2014
Kingston
Google Services seems to be working fine now. Only had one CRASH witch was Hangout. Once it restarted, made a few text and calls. Seems to be working fine now

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
Okay. Yeah, I haven't got any errors yet. Being watchful. Seems great though. It got 48891 with Antutu after my restore of like 70+ apps and a reboot. Which COS usually tanks to 47000- after that. So I'm satisfied for now till I learn how to get Uber GCC 5.1 working. Not sure how all these other people do it. Nobody tells me anything when I ask, like its some big secret or something.

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
Sorry but no mediafire, can I ask why? I'll try to hook you up somehow if I can. I'm all about user experience, and actually listening to what people want rather than building and saying "take it or leave it". Just cause I'm inexperienced doesn't mean I don't have some skills to bring to the table.
Came here thinking I could simply do like any other Linux community, jump in, learn as I go, with a huge community to help anytime I need help learning new things, till together something wonderful is created in the end

Reactions: zodiaxe66

ZX64

Nov 22, 2014
Builds going on hold till I find a way to use Uber 5.x toolchains.
I need more build flags, and 4.8 isn't allowing any of the flags used to use on UnityROM-2.
Any help would be seriously amazing at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts