Deleted

Search This thread

dethzord

Nov 17, 2009
its better to install the one in apkmirror.com, look for Samsung Live wallpaper picker (key word Samsung Live). i have installed 7.1.1 version and it is working properly.

This worked for me, with a couple caveats. I kept getting a conflict error. I tried removing the app using Titanium Backup, no dice. Rebooted, verified the app was not installed, and tried again; no dice. Ultimately, I had to install the app via adb. I used the latest version of the app from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsu...allpaper-picker-7-1-1-2-android-apk-download/ (thanks, Arch9).

adb mount
adb push com.android.wallpaper.livepicker_8.0.0-26.apk /system/app
adb chmod 644 /system/app/com.android.wallpaper.livepicker_8.0.0-26.apk
adb reboot

Presto. I renamed the apk to get it to work (removed the junk after the version number it), but it did the trick.

dethzord

Nov 17, 2009
Just another bit of info for anyone stumbling onto this thread. While I did get the ability to select live wallpapers, and it appeared to work ok, the phone has suddenly stopped applying the live wallpaper when I select it. So there may be more to using live wallpaper than the ability to pick it.

Oct 1, 2011
Would love to set "Floats" as Lockscreen Background, but I can't install the app cause it's "in conflict" with the existing one :(

I know this thread is 12months old, but is there any chance of an update?

Kklove

Feb 7, 2018
TQ very much team lastly my live wallpaper working both home and lock screen its working on my S7 edge after dowload tis software tq...

Andi46

Feb 7, 2016
Vechta
THX a lot

:D After i clean flashed my S7e with the latest available stock N i had recognized the nice Pixel 1+2 LWP wont be applied on the lockscreen :( - then i saw this thread, juhuuu :highfive:
saved my night... Once again THX :D
at my side (S7e) the LiveWallpaperChooserNougat_v1.2.1_Final.apk was successful

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180322-233433.jpg
    Screenshot_20180322-233433.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 516
  • Screenshot_20180323-002425.jpg
    Screenshot_20180323-002425.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:

$hadow

Sep 23, 2011
I had to install the old "final" version because the latest one did nothing at all. Running stock android rooted nougat 7.0
Perhaps the instructions should be updated because they are clearly not working for everyone.
Anyway thanks for the share, it was driving me nuts not being able to set a live wallpaper on the lock screen.

M4v3r1cK87

Mar 7, 2018
Hi all,
also me not able to set a live wallpaper, I click "Home and Lock Screen" and when i go to the home, the wallpaper was not set.

Anyone that has resolved this problem ?

Thank you so much,
Best Regards,
Valerio

Set LockScreen LWP

Aug 15, 2018
You can use this app to set live wallpaers on Home and Lock Screen: "Set LockScreen LWP" (search that on Google Play or copy this link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=alpha.set.lockscreen.livewallpaper)

It works for many of new Android devices. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Use this app! It works for many new Android devices, search it on Google Play: "Set LockScreen LWP" (of Memento Apps).

Hi all,
also me not able to set a live wallpaper, I click "Home and Lock Screen" and when i go to the home, the wallpaper was not set.

Anyone that has resolved this problem ?

Thank you so much,
Best Regards,
Valerio

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone