• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
I have tried this rom as soon as you published and i have to say that it is really smooth with no bugs upto now.... everything works as it is intended to😍😍. Good job!!! Hope that you will keep on updating this rom.👍🏼👍🏼

I'll update it as soon as I make major code changes or there is a new release from PE so probably weekly but at least once a month for the next year or so. I'll also add a PE+ version since it's now available to build. :)

Glad you liked it. :)

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
What is diff between PE and PE+ and will you maintain both in parallel? Just curious to know which one to use, I prefer builds with updates.
Both will be updated on the same schedule (whenever I make any major code changes that I think are important enough to ship out a new update for or whenever there is a monthly security update, so probably weekly but at least once a month for the next year or so)

The differences is scrolling screenshots, expanded powermenu, themeing, status bar customisation and a few new settings.

avrockz11

Jul 21, 2014
Kadawatha
Redmi Note 8
I have a suggestion to make....can you make the navigation bar transparent like in pixel? In some apps, there is a blank space with the gesture bar under the app while using the app. I feel like that is aesthetically incomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So far so good this rom sir!

I hope you will be the official maintainer soon.
    Yeah, there is someone else that is recognized dev that is doing that now without even presenting kernel sources which apparently no one on this forum cares about even though the threat from FSF is still there.

I'll just do my builds that I use and if you guys are interested I'll share them. As I said, for about a year or so there will be weekly/monthly updates in this thread.

I really hate this forum and some of the bullshit that is a part of it so doing this release went against my better instincts, however, it's out there now and I'm not the kind of man that backs down from a promise made.
    Whats the kernel in here bro
    QuickSilver V2.5 with my changes which can be found in the kernel source.
    I have tried this rom as soon as you published and i have to say that it is really smooth with no bugs upto now.... everything works as it is intended to😍😍. Good job!!! Hope that you will keep on updating this rom.👍🏼👍🏼
    Nice ROM, no problem so far, I hope you can be an official maintainer soon.