• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

RichardSauer

Nov 1, 2016
Mettingen
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Germany. Ordered at 8:30pm the order got cancelled and then I managed to order at 9:30pm. At the moment I have 2 invoices at my bank account and the second from them came only today. I hope I get it before the 1st November ^^.

1635185871983.png

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Much like many others, as of today, my Black 512GB P6P is delayed until mid-December now. The original delivery date was in a couple of days.
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    Anyone order from Best Buy? According to their website, all of my local stores can have all models of the Pixel 6 Pro delivered within the week. 🙂 I'm guessing that's BS.
    laugh-out-loud, lol! i call it "misleading". my BestBuy order is 3-weeks past due with no update other than "we're working to get it to you...in a few days". i ordered a 256GB Fi version (for a relative) on Nov 15 that is now scheduled to be delivered Nov 23-24 (originally Nov 16-17).
    Let's try this again. Scumbag Illinois is probably where they stole my first phone lmao
    Screenshot_20211105-143727.jpg
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.